Jains - Westminister @ Saligramam

Discussion in 'Housing' started by jpoorni, Mar 21, 2011.

1. jpoorni

jpoorni Senior IL'ite

Hi All

Has any one booked flats in Jains Westminister @ Saligramam near Vadpalani bus terminus. The quoted prices per sq ft is Rs.6295/- for Pool/ Landscape facing flats (called as Premium flats) and Rs.6095/- for Non premium flats.

Is this price is worthy deal with the posstion in 2014? Any reviews and inputs will be well appreciated?

Is there any room to negotiate this price further if anyone has booked at lower prices?

Thanks in anticipation of your inputs

Regards
    Poorni

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Poorni,

long time. what happened to your r2i. are you in chennai. do your kids go to psbb??

regarding jains i do not need to say anything the review about this builder is spread all over the net. quality of construction is bad, the delays are too much. so if he promises 2014 take it as 2016 or more with a pinch of salt.

but the rate is reasonable.I don't think they is room for negotiation with these people..do try your luck. they have delay in payment charges that are heavy.

all the best for your home.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  3. jpoorni

jpoorni Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Thanks for your immediate and prompt response.My hats-off to your memory, as u still remember me and about our R2I. We haven't R2I. We are in singapore now, expecting to R2I soon.

i did not know about the bad quality of construction of jains as i assumed they are a renowed builder in chennai. if would appreciate if u could throw me some insights available in and around vadapalani,saligramam,kodambakkam.

Thanks and Regards
    Poorni:cheers

4. umapavi

umapavi New IL'ite

Hi,

We have booked our flat here, but till now we couldn't see the Approved building plan and Sale deed, Did any one got this from builders?

Thanks
    Hari Prabhu

5. jpoorni

jpoorni Senior IL'ite

Hi Hari Prabhu,

Would it be possible to tell the sqft rate for which you booked the flat?

Thanks and Regards
    Poorni

6. vbodavula

vbodavula New IL'ite

Hi,

I have booked the standard flat for RS 6095/ Sq Ft . Premium Flat would be 6295/ sq ft

Thanks
    Venky

7. tgsekar

tgsekar New IL'ite

Dear Venky and Hari prabhu,

Can you share your contact details (Email address). Kindly drop me a test mail and I would like to have your personal view of this flat. You have gone with 3 or 2 BHK?

I have enquired about this and they have quoted me the same price and they mentioned no negotiation.

I like the location but the concern is about the builder. Kindly share your opinion

Sekar

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Sekar,

Welcome to il. you cannot post phone numbers or email id's here, nor solicit the same from others.

if you are interested in a one on one conversation or discussion with a person, you can opt for taking a paid private messaging package which gives you a 2 private messaging account from there you can gift one to that concerned person.

from what i know of this project, the location is good, but they are not having any room for negotiation.

all the best.

9. tgsekar

tgsekar New IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,

Thanks for the information.

I am actually based in UAE and do not have much idea about the builder.

Can you please advise me whether this is worth taking this bet with this builder?