1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jab Pyar Kisi se Hota Hai

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by enlightened, Dec 12, 2008.

1. enlightened

enlightened Bronze IL'ite

When I was a little girl I used to dream about a knight in a shining armour sweep me off my feet:)....All my life until I got married, I waited for this one person whom I would love so much, who would be one of those I would love ,besides my blood relations(parents,sister).And finally the moment arrived. I married a wonderful man in due course of time and surprisingly I started to love this one person in my marital home...Now why this is surprising is because, world terms this relative as one of the most formidable ones.But mine was very loving,giving and compromising.This person shared equal affection with me like with everyone else at home.It wa because of this person that I was able to establish my identity and respect in my new home and family....and even today, after 6 years of marriage I sing..Jab pyar kisi se hota hai, tum ek mother in law ho lakho me , bhala paake tumhe koi khota hai...:cheers

2. hema_alex

hema_alex Senior IL'ite

It was nice of you to share your love with us... You made me smile whilst reading the post:)......Cheers :)