Ivf With Srushti Hospital

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Dreambaby, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Dreambaby

Dreambaby New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Has anyone recently undergone IVF with Dr.Samundi Sankari of shrushti hospital? Anyone from abroad too?
    I'd appreciate any kind of input. I want to know overall how it went.

Thanks

2. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

@Dreambaby pls note that many of the responses to such open ended queries on this topic tend to be fake testimonials. And there are several of these here. Be careful and don't end up blindly believing stories you hear on the forum unless the member has been around for a while.

I recall meeting Dr Samundi once. She and the rest of her ilk in chennai are all alike. It's a blatantly commercial business where the answer to any question tends to ultimately be tied to one of the services they offer & is less in the patient's best interests. Wait times even for a first consultation tend to run into hours. The Dr usually shows up at the hospital several hours after the scheduled time. It's so ridiculous that i wonder if it's a status thing, being done to create an impression of being in demand.

Search online for reviews of any doctor (Srishti, prashant, akash) and learn to sift real reviews from the fake. You have to wonder though - if their services were really so good why they would plug fake testimonials all over the place. If I were you I would consult Drs at Apollo or even in Mumbai with the likes of firuza parikh. At least you will be guaranteed standardised quality care for the money you are paying.

Ultimately the real success rate in the fertility industry, as any good gynecologist will tell you, is only around 30%. Anybody promising a higher rate, best believe, is inflating it.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Dreambaby and vaidehi71 like this.
  3. Dreambaby

Dreambaby New IL'ite

@madras2018....Thanks a lot for your detailed response. I've been doing a lot of research on this and like you said a lot of reviews look like fake to me...so thought its better to hear from someone who has undergone treatment.