Ivf with icsi

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sunshinebeauty, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi sunshinebeauty,
    I can understanding your feeling ...i also uderwent IVF with ICSi in jan and recently got result that it is failed......its hard to suggest you anything as i know from my experience that nothing can console you right now......i think time is the only medicine ...i am started feeling littlr ok now after 12 days of neagtaive result...i also wanted to undergo another ivf soon but my doctor suggested a break of 3 months in which he will do evaluation of failure ....performing some tests and then we can try again....i am meeting my doctor to discuss further plan in next 2-3 days.
    Swati

2. Sunshinebeauty

Sunshinebeauty Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your kind words. I'm trying to be stress free, but I couldn't able to forget this Ttc phase.

3. Sunshinebeauty

Thanks Justmyself for your soothing words and wishes.

4. Sunshinebeauty

Thanks Swati for ur kind words. What test you will be performing to know the reason for the failure?
    My doctor is asking me to try 2nd icsi in this cycle itself if my cyst is gone.
    Tuesday I ll be meeting her and decide what to do. Let's hope for the best.

5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sunshinebeauty,
    Actually its better to give abreak to ourbody and all organs like ovaries specially afte ivf....and also all previous medicine will be washed out...plus ur mind also need to get rereshement to handle ivf strss again....i will sugest you to take at least one month break.i will let you know what tests iwill be undergoing in 2-3 days.
    btw what your doctor said after failed ..what could be the reason in your case?

6. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

u shud take a min 2 -3 cycle break you wud need to check if your cycles get normal as before, before you get on to your cycle, thats what my doc told me, I had a failed icsi in dec, doc asked me to come after Jan end

7. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I met the doctor and he told below tests before FET.
    1)Doppler test for uterus to check blood flow inside uterus lining
    2)blood test-GTT,ACA,LA DDTIC,TNF-alpha

8. Sunshinebeauty

Yesterday I had an appointment with my RE, she said after ET I had a very big cyst on both the sides that may be one of the reason for implantation failure.
    Still I have some small cyst so she asked me to try this month naturally or if I have matured follicle she might do an IUI.
    What is the reason your RE is giving for the IVF failure.

9. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

hi sunshine beauty,
    as i have given tests to be perfomed in my previous reply ...depending on this he will decide ...or as of now ther eis no reason ..implantation can fail without reason also.