Ivf...please Suggest...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Jeevasaro, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Dear all,
    I have been TTC for 2 years till now no improvement while this process...I took tablets, injections, reduced weight but will get periods will get follicle everything will be perfect but always ends with BFN... Its unexplained fertility issue...Am totally fed up.. My family doctor suggested me to go for IVF... I didn't do IUI but straightly she asked to go for IVF...beacuse am 30 now so still waiting will cause problems... So ladies i need a suggestion that shall i go for IVF or not ? If means what's the procedure ? what are all the things i need to do before going for IVF? Kindly tell your suggestions please...

2. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

You can try for 3 IUIs if ur tubes are fine. in case u have decided to go with IVF u need to be prepared financially,physically and emotionally. Ivf also doesn't have 100% success. am not being negative just giving u an idea to better face them.
    u will get more information in google than me. but still there are 2 protocols followed in ivf short and long protocol. most hospital follow short protocols in India.
    1.u can do a hysteroscopy to find out everything is normal(uterus,tubes,ovaries)
    2.blood test to determine your thyroid level,LH fsh hormones,sugar.
    3.please take 3 months multivitamins, folic acid,omega3 supplements,vitamin D3 powder.(most important step. dont skip and rush to ivf)
    4.do more research and collect as much information u can. ask more questions to your doctors.Make the doctors feel that incase if anything goes wrong u will question them,otherwise they will take advantage of you and your money.

Pray well... All the best. any queries let me know.

Jeevasaro likes this.
  3. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much it's really helpful.