IVF - Need some advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mrudula, Mar 19, 2007.

1. renukasuresh

renukasuresh New IL'ite

Re: Please help me regarding IVF

thank you shreelata, anitha and pooja for your wishes.

Pooja, i will pray to god that u too should join i pregnant forum soon. all the best.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Renuka,
    Happy to hear good news from u!!! After a long one among us is giving good news...
    Have a happy & safe pregnancy!!!
    All the best!!!!

Regards,
    Vasumathy

3. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Hi Renuka,

Congratulations to you. Take care of your health and have a healthy pregnancy.

Regards,
    Prems

4. renukasuresh

renukasuresh New IL'ite

thank you :) Vasumathy and prems.

5. likemychai

likemychai New IL'ite

Re: Recommend ivfnj for ladies who are facing difficult to conceive in New Jersey are

Congratulatioins Manuu!
    They are a good group indeed. For those looking who live in other areas, I want to mention also a group based in South Jersey called DVIF&G with offices in Marlton, Vinland and Lawrenceville. I was very happy with them and they are excellent as well. The website is here: New For Our Patients : South New Jersey Fertility : Infertility Experts

Hopefully between the 2 groups there will be a location for everyone in need. Best wishes to you and your growing family.
    :thumbsup

6. ushavenkat11

ushavenkat11 New IL'ite

Re: IVF & Green Card

Dear All,

I saw some comments abt Gita haripriya here. Yes, as some say, there are some successful cases that brought forth her good amount of new childless couples. But what did she do them has to be thought of atleast once!!!

I am not sure how she was earlier, but when we went there for ICSI, in 2008, we had terrible moments. My husband and I were all in tears throughout the entire process. The doctors in the hospital specially "Sudha" (I wonder if she is fit to be a doctor in real sense) is totally rigid with her rude expressions and her blunt comments. She never considers the pain of the couple. She is very authoritative like one BIG BOSS…she sits there and commands the patients.

Coming to Gita, She looks so polite unlike Sudha (notice - she “Looks Like”) and as said in the earlier comment she takes all the procedure by herself. But what is the use if she cannot analyze a case clearly. There is no individual attention given to patients, all of us are treated like one big mob..taking scans, injecting, taking eggs and transfer embroyo all in one swing for all those who come there.

Here is our case. We were promised 85% of success, but once turned negative it was then Gita came out saying the egg quality is not good and sperm had abnormal shape..BUT WHY this was not identified earlier. Can't they see the shape of sperm in the sperm test, are they so meanly qualified. How can Gita, being is such a responsible position can simply evade with just doubts. And why did she say we have 85% of success rate with abnormal sperms and less egg quality..How dare they are to give such controversial comments. Many more to say…but no time nor space for everything.

The way we dealt with, gave us a strong feeling if proper analysis is done in Prasanth Fertility hospital. I am posting this to make others understand what actually happens in the hospital. you can see the defects of Gita and her hospital as below:

1. No proper analysis of cases - there is 0% personal attention and all cases are treated similar. Except for the increase in injection dosage when there is less number of eggs.

2. Though all the tests like laparoscopy, HSG, Hysteroscopy done to all most all the patients...no analysis on the results are done. We would not get a clear idea of what the results say. They say is it all well and good but once the result is negative they would ask to repeat these tests again. This happened to me personally. Then why the hell they proceed with the entire process if they are not damn fit to analyze the results when it is done once. Is GITA HARIPRIYA a doctor?

3. Coming to the expense. They look slightly high when compared to Kamala selvaraj and MMM hospital. But the hospital attenders are typically worse than an Indian govt hospital staff… from the ward boy till the duty burse would expect to be bribed. Does Gita notice all these or allowing them to mint money like herself.

4. Now the counseling part. It is the worse aspect of the whole treatment. I should make a note of Sudha..who is typically a dog like creature (Please bear if I am harsh- but cant help saying),she is so worse for words. Never has thought about the patients’ pain and their turmoil. Neither there is couselling from Gita too. Without our consent they wld prepare the delivery sheet and would give to us. Not a single word of discussion after that…you can imaging the height of rejection

I still can say more. but what is use ...we are frustrated, with my health, baby and money gone.

I wish, atleast to let public know about this lady before you go there. I am willing to help you with my feedback if required.

Thanks
    Usha

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
  7. ushavenkat11

ushavenkat11 New IL'ite

Re: IVF Treatment in chennai

Dear All,

For those who wish to be treated by Gita Please note the below message, that I just posted in another Thread "IVF and Green card"

" Dear All,

I saw some comments abt Gita haripriya here. Yes, as some say, there are some successful cases that brought forth her good amount of new childless couples. But what did she do them has to be thought of atleast once!!!

I am not sure how she was earlier, but when we went there for ICSI, in 2008, we had terrible moments. My husband and I were all in tears throughout the entire process. The doctors in the hospital specially "Sudha" (I wonder if she is fit to be a doctor in real sense) is totally rigid with her rude expressions and her blunt comments. She never considers the pain of the couple. She is very authoritative like one BIG BOSS…she sits there and commands the patients.

Coming to Gita, She looks so polite unlike Sudha (notice - she “Looks Like”) and as said in the earlier comment she takes all the procedure by herself. But what is the use if she cannot analyze a case clearly. There is no individual attention given to patients, all of us are treated like one big mob..taking scans, injecting, taking eggs and transfer embroyo all in one swing for all those who come there.

Here is our case. We were promised 85% of success, but once turned negative it was then Gita came out saying the egg quality is not good and sperm had abnormal shape..BUT WHY this was not identified earlier. Can't they see the shape of sperm in the sperm test, are they so meanly qualified. How can Gita, being is such a responsible position can simply evade with just doubts. And why did she say we have 85% of success rate with abnormal sperms and less egg quality..How dare they are to give such controversial comments. Many more to say…but no time nor space for everything.

The way we dealt with, gave us a strong feeling if proper analysis is done in Prasanth Fertility hospital. I am posting this to make others understand what actually happens in the hospital. you can see the defects of Gita and her hospital as below:

1. No proper analysis of cases - there is 0% personal attention and all cases are treated similar. Except for the increase in injection dosage when there is less number of eggs.

2. Though all the tests like laparoscopy, HSG, Hysteroscopy done to all most all the patients...no analysis on the results are done. We would not get a clear idea of what the results say. They say is it all well and good but once the result is negative they would ask to repeat these tests again. This happened to me personally. Then why the hell they proceed with the entire process if they are not damn fit to analyze the results when it is done once. Is GITA HARIPRIYA a doctor?

3. Coming to the expense. They look slightly high when compared to Kamala selvaraj and MMM hospital. But the hospital attenders are typically worse than an Indian govt hospital staff… from the ward boy till the duty burse would expect to be bribed. Does Gita notice all these or allowing them to mint money like herself.

4. Now the counseling part. It is the worse aspect of the whole treatment. I should make a note of Sudha..who is typically a dog like creature (Please bear if I am harsh- but cant help saying),she is so worse for words. Never has thought about the patients’ pain and their turmoil. Neither there is couselling from Gita too. Without our consent they wld prepare the delivery sheet and would give to us. Not a single word of discussion after that…you can imaging the height of rejection

I still can say more. but what is use ...we are frustrated, with my health, baby and money gone.

I wish, atleast to let public know about this lady before you go there. I am willing to help you with my feedback if required."

Thanks
    Usha

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
  8. Deeeeya

Deeeeya New IL'ite

Re: IVF Experiences

Hi Priya,

Did you have a baby?

9. shefali75

shefali75 New IL'ite

my cousin tried IVF and failed

Hi ,
    I have cousin who live in San Jose and i want to help her.

I just want an idea on people who have tried IVF treatment and failed, i am very depressed that it didint work for her, she is such a wonderfull person and the only things she want is just a child.The thing is she see all of us cousins have one or two child/children and i know her heart must be aching and she's approaching 40 soon and she has gone through a lot in her life. i just want to see her happy. please give me an idea if anyone have tried the treatment in San Jose and it worked.

please pray for her for baby soon.

shefali

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Re: my cousin tried IVF and failed

Dear Shefali,

i have a cousin who had two IVF's dome and it failed but the third time it worked and she is a mother of a girl. so tell your cousin not to give up and she should have it done again.

Tell get to be positive

good luck to your cousin

Love
    alpa:cheers