IVF - Need some advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mrudula, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Neeti114

Neeti114 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks @pavitra177 and @pumpkin01 for your support and prayers.
    I got some brown discharge today and it is my day 6 post transfer. I m extremely worried and confused. I have no embroy left for next cycle and don't want to go into that process again. What to do?

2. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Brown discharges are old blood from your previous period so don't loose hope. Keep praying without getting worried about anything else.

Neeti114 likes this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Light discharge can also mean implantation bleeding. (However it'll be very light and scanty) Dear don't worry about that now..
    Be positive.. :)

Neeti114 likes this.
  4. pavitra177

pavitra177 Senior IL'ite

Just be positive!
    I know it's difficult but don't go symptom spotting...It adds to the stress... Now is the time to be stress free...I have gone through all that you are now going through...I have had cycles where I Googled and obsessed overs every symptom to the cycles where I completely disconnected myself and didn't allow myself to think about it...I have done it all
    Trust me the more you worry the more negativity you will create for yourself, which is not good.
    Brown spotting could mean something or it could me nothing at all... You will find out soon anyways
    Today is a Saturday- go out for a movie...Spend time with your husband.. Once the little one comes you will regret not doing all of this when you had time.
    I will pray that it all works for you. Be happy and positive!

DM if you are still stressed and want to talk

Neeti114 and pumpkin01 like this.
  5. Neeti114

Neeti114 Bronze IL'ite

Thankyou so much @pavitra177, @Anusha2917 and @pumpkin01 for your continous support. It means a lot to me. I always feel that I have somebody to discuss my queries and their solutions.
    How are you? What is new at your end.

I saw that brownish discharge once only not after that. I was really worried after seeing that but now feeling relaxed and just hoping for positive results. I called my doc also on that day, as per her it is normal in IVF and she advised me to continue the medicines as prescribed.

6. JL123

JL123 New IL'ite

I have been silently following this thread. This thread has inspired me as I have lost hope so many times in 4 years of TTC. We have follicular study , 6 IUI's became pregnant twice but ended in miscarriage. Now planning to go for IVF. I have type 2 diabetics. Has anyone had experience with IVF and type 2 diabetics. Please help girls!!

7. pumpkin01

A tight hug to you dear. I have gone through 6 IUIs and was never pregnant but with Gods grace I conceived in my first IVF. we have sailed through, so also you will... hold your hopes high.

I don't have much knowledge about type 2 diabetics and IVF hope someone can help but wanted to know how you are taking care of your diabetics ?? taking any medicine ?? what did your doctor say ?

8. JL123

JL123 New IL'ite

Hi dear,

Thanks for he comfort and positive words. I was in metformin and no insulin injection for my first 3 IUI's got pregnant twice , one chemical and second one 9 weeks missed abortion(miscarried a week later after i started injecting insulin) . After a few months ,we started IUI again and did 3 times and failed all 3 times.

This time im talking insulin injections. The only difference between the IUI's was insulin injections. I dont know why when im on insulin i never fall pregnant. This time we are doing our last IUI without Insulin. Hope it works or else its IVF only.

9. pumpkin01

That's your doctor's advice to go for IUI without insulin ??

If you are not going to take insulin then what diet changes you are bringing to your daily, has your Gynecologist discussed with you or has he/she recommended you any dietitian for this ?? if not do little research and ask about the same. Also, when are scheduled for your next IUI ?

10. JL123

JL123 New IL'ite

No I have stopped taking insulin and i think its the only think that causing infertility in me and i have been on metformin and low carb diet. IUI is today!!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    Neeti114 likes this.