IVF - Need some advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mrudula, Mar 19, 2007.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Hi I had my son thru ivf.

There is no such thing as FET has more success rates.

Go-ahead with fresh cycle in case doc suggest that. Because getting good lining is important too. Don't miss fresh cycle in case u have good lining.

And if fresh dint work u will have 2nd the chance with fet. All the best.

Neeti114 likes this.
  2. Neeti114

Neeti114 Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILs,
    Here is my updated.
    My doc suggest to go for freezing due to some hormone imbalance though my ET was 9.5mm. Now I am taking medicines for that and frozen transfer is schedule in this month.

Do any need to follow any diet chart or anything else to prepare myself for FET?

3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

try to include more beetroots in your diet. I ate at least one in a day either salad form , soup , cooked form etc.
    Good luck to you on your FET.

Neeti114 likes this.
  4. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hey, try to eat protein rich food and cooked freshly. Also I hope you are adding fruits to your diet. Keep yourself well hydrated.

Also, if possible do expose yourself to the morning or late afternoon sun for your Vitamin D, seems this vitamin also plays a big role. All the best. loads of baby dust.

Neeti114 likes this.
  5. Neeti114

Neeti114 Bronze IL'ite

Dear @Anusha2917 & @pumpkin01

Thanks for your reply and good wishes.

I am taking one apple and pomegranate daily; also adding sometimes one or more other fruit. Apart from it I am taking coconut water daily & drinking lots of water to keep myself hydrated.

I will also add sun exposure and beetroot in my daily routine. But I don’t like the taste of raw beetroot, Is there any other way out to take it without losing its nutrition.

6. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Am meeting Dr.Durga Rao from oasis fertility clinic, hyderabad next week. I stay is South east asia and IVF here is very expensive hence my doctor here suggested Dr.Durga Rao. Any one has been there ? We are not from Andhra so we dont hv any family there. We are flying down there because of our doctor's reference. Kindly let me know your feedback if any one is going there.Am just starting the IVF treatment so am not sure what to expect. Any tips would be very helpful. Thanks

7. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

you can make soup, halwa.... also if you want you can take it in juice form. Mix Apple banana, chia seed, some honey, beetroot. There are many recipes on the web. do search if need help do let us know. Hope you are doing some walking ? if not do add it to your routine.

Neeti114 and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Agreed. I also read it's better to cook beet and eat as our body can absorb the nutrients quickly. Make soup, poriyal(curry,palya), kurma , chutney etc. Let me know if you need help with any recipes.
    Also yes add 30 mins walking. Spend 10-15 daily meditating and visualizing the success of the procedure. It helped me so much to stay positive.

Neeti114 likes this.
  9. RituMehta

RituMehta New IL'ite

Hey,

My cousin also went for IVF two times, the first wasn't successful, then we brought her here for IVF treatment here in Bhubaneswar, India. So we started counseling and visited doctors all over the city. Then my office colleague referred us an IVF treatment centre called Universal Srusthi Fertility. Then we saw they had some great track record and into this thing for a long period of time so we thought of giving a try and they have a 4 months old baby now. It was bit stressful at initial stage but it will go smooth once things fall on its place.

Neeti114 likes this.
  10. manosara

manosara Senior IL'ite

Hi,

can anyone give some tips for preparing ivf. I am trying for 4 years. Last week we went to Fertility hospital doctor said to start IVF on May month.

She given some tablets also. i need to start March month.

Please share your experience or advice to me..