IVF - Need some advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mrudula, Mar 19, 2007.

1. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Re: Please help me regarding IVF

All the best to you renuka.Hope to hear some good news from you.

2. vedamma

vedamma New IL'ite

IVF after ectopic

Hi
    I have been trying for a child for past 2 years, had an ectopic and left tube removed, followed by a miscarriage and another ectopic with methotrexate, Iam thinking of going to Chennai for treatment.
    Can you suggest me good doctors there, anybody knows any info on how I can contact Dr.Sarat of Apollo from here?
    I really am waiting for your info

3. priyankareddy

priyankareddy New IL'ite

hi renuka.....
    how r u doing.....we r sailing in the same boat right now.....take bed rest sleep straightly....dont take food which will cause heat and dont do any home or office work.these r ur days take rest as possible as much ...all the best dear...take care

urs priyanka

4. Amitha

Amitha Senior IL'ite

Hai Priay,

I have posted another query ... it is for my sister. I want to know how painful is this treatment. Please tell me, so that we can take some decision.

5. renukasuresh

renukasuresh New IL'ite

Thanks Priyanka for ur advice........yes i taking complete rest. Hope we both join "i am pregnant group".

6. taniam

taniam New IL'ite

IVF Treatment in India

I am new to this site.My name is Taniam.I live in Canada. I love this site. U guys are doing a very good job. Let the good work continues. I am Married for 7 yrs.But We r not blessed with a baby yet.We Did 3 cycles of IUI and one IVF procedures but all were failed. So we are going to try (IVF)in INDIA. We Planed to do with Dr. Geetha Harypriya. SO if any one knows any news abot her cost , facility and success rate about that hospital, plz reply to me.it will be much helpful.

7. taniam

taniam New IL'ite

IVF Treatment in chennai

I am new to this site.My name is Tania.I live in Canada. I love this site. U guys are doing a very good job. Let the good work continues. I am Married for 7 yrs.But We r not blessed with a baby yet.We Did 3 cycles of IUI and one IVF procedures but all were failed. So we are going to try (IVF)in INDIA. We Planed to do with Dr. Geetha Harypriya. SO if any one knows any good news abot her cost and success rate about that hospital, plz reply to me.it will be much helpful.

8. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Re: IVF Treatment in India

Taniam ,

I do not know about this doctor you going to. But you could get the info from who ever refferred you to her , isnt ? How did you know about this doctor ? usually an IVF in blre would cost anywhere between 2-3 lakhs. I do know of hospitals in blre.
    However.. may God give you all the strength and health to get your dreams and happiness alive. I shall definitely say a silent prayer for you ! Dont worry.. only the best would happen to you !! :thumbsup

9. sakich

sakich New IL'ite

Re: IVF Treatment in India

Hi Taniam
    I have been married for 10 yrs too and no baby yet. I had 5 IUI's with no results. I am planning to go to India too for IVF treatment. We were in India few months back and we checked with Ruby Hospital in Pune and the Doctor said the success rate in their hospital was 50% . The cost would be around Rs. 1.5 Lacs to 2 lacs. The doctors in USA told us they only had 24% chance here.
    I hope you success this time and pray that may you have a healthy baby, Please pray for me too.
    I wanted to check with you since you have already done IVF in CANADA, what was the procedure for IVF , how long it takes? and what are the procedures involved.
    Thanks

10. sakich

sakich New IL'ite

Re: IVF Treatment in chennai

Hi Taniam
    I have been married for 10 yrs too and no baby yet. I had 5 IUI's with no results. I am planning to go to India too for IVF treatment. We were in India few months back and we checked with Ruby Hospital in Pune and the Doctor said the success rate in their hospital was 50% . The cost would be around Rs. 1.5 Lacs to 2 lacs. The doctors in USA told us they only had 24% chance here.
    I hope you success this time and pray that may you have a healthy baby, Please pray for me too.
    I wanted to check with you since you have already done IVF in CANADA, what was the procedure for IVF , how long it takes? and what are the procedures involved.
    Thanks