Ivf/ICSI Treatment

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by laxmi1, Aug 18, 2015.

1. laxmi1

laxmi1 New IL'ite

I'm in chennai looking for fertility centers who has a very good success rate and not money minded. I'm very frustrated by having treatment in Garbarakshambigai fertility clinic. The doctors treat every patient as illiterates and give false answers for all your questions. They want only money and the hospital runs in the dictatorship of Jeyam Kannan very cunning lady. Won't speak at all after we had waited for a very long time to see this person(like god). Her daughter Priya Kannan will speak nicely with a smiling face but nothing about your treatment.They collected 3.5 laks for treatment and nothing was there in the report. We tried to get second opinion from another doctor but she can't get any information from that file. See

2. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Hello Laxmi1,

We picked our clinic based on the following.Hope it helps you
    1. Doctor's care and time spent on each patient and explaining the things.(My doctor does the everyday scan and review)
    2. Procedures used (like embryoscope)
    3. Protocols used
    4. clinic Cleaniness
    5. Distance from home.
    6. No. of people visiting per day( we preferred less crowed one)

And regarding your last cycle hope you remenber the details like the protocol used, Injection/medication name and its dosage and time you too to respond and the thickness of your lining ? If you remember I think its more than sufficient for the new doctor to get a clear idea of your previous treatment.

Is 3.5L for a single treatment ? Is sounds quite high.

Hope it helps.

3. hopebelief

hopebelief Senior IL'ite

hi @laxmi1

I am currently in IVF procees in AAkash fertility centre, Chennai. If you would like to know any particular info.. pls let me know.

4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi hopebelief,

Before you took the decision for going for IVF treatment, did you undergo ant HSG test or laproscopy? Any IUI done? It would be a great help if you can share your details with me..I am too trying to conceive but failure?

5. aniya

aniya Senior IL'ite

Pihu better to do laproscopy to understand what is wrong before directly jumping into ivf. For example in my laproscopy they found that my cervix is very small hence for ivf they needed to have a procedure to dilate the cervix before. Luckily I was able to conceive naturally after a failed ivf but once we know the problem we can address it better.

6. hopebelief

hopebelief Senior IL'ite

Hi @pihu123

I have done Laproscopy 4months back and never did HSG. After all the tests, Doc advised us to proceed with IVF. Please let me know if u have any queries.