IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Hi Divya ....how's your treatment going....no m not doing iui this month again only follicular scan/study and TI...if this does not work m planning to ask my doc to do iui next month..

All the best for you for this month..:)

2. divyasriram28

divyasriram28 Senior IL'ite

Hi Bharani,

I'm currently on Femara for 5 days. Today is the last day and I will need to go for an ultrasound on Day 14 which is on Tuesday. After that an IUI will be scheduled (hopefully the same week). Other than that, nothing much for now. Just getting prepared for next week. Been reading about the benefits of acupuncture for IUI. Might go this week to check it out.

Good luck for your scan. Around what time are you expecting to ovulate? We might only be a few days apart in our cycles.

3. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@ Divyasriram28

I am on 20th day still my follicle is only 18 mm , last cycle on 18th day egg was released..but this cycle I was not well from 5th day so I guess the antibiotics have effected my follicle growth or whatever, I was very hopeful this cycle, still my follicle is growing slowly I am going mad, if at all if I ovulate this cycle maybe on 24th or 26 the day....

I think if nothing works this month even my period will be delayed due to all this I just feel so low.

Anyways I will be going to Shridi beginning of June....my only prayer will be for all ttc ladies and for my cycle to success by miraculously.

All the best for your cycle...hope you get success so it gives loads off positive for all ttc ladies..:)baby dust you...

Jeevasaro and Aishuvino like this.
  4. divyasriram28

Don't worry. It's not worth stressing a lot now. Take it easy for the next few days and you'll surely get a positive result. Thank you for the prayers, we all need it :)

mbharani likes this.
  5. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@divyasriram28

I am sitting in doc's off for 24th day scanning can you believe I have still not Ovulated :facepalm:...I had loads of hope this cycle..m going mad....

Anyways...

How is your iui going on...all the best...I will pray this cycle of yours should be successful...loads of baby dust to you :)

6. divyasriram28

Hi Bharani,

How did the scan go? Did they measure any good sized follicle then?

Today is my Day 14 and I went for an ultrasound. Found one follicle measuring 21mm and that's it. Femara didn't produce more than one follicle and even Clomid was the same for me last month. But the good news is that my lining was good compared to Clomid. I took the OPT and tested positive. They wanted me to take the HCG shot if I had tested negative but that didn't happen. So IUI is scheduled for tomorrow. I'm so nervous but at the same time ready to get this done with!

Hope you have ovulated by now and ready for the baby.....

7. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@divyasriram28

Yeah I Ovulated and in official 2ww...but I don't know what the result will trying to be busy and not track symptoms...

All the best for your IUI...this cycle will be successful don't worry...I am praying for all ttc ladies will pray for u in Shridi ...just believe in God...and don't stress too much...good luck:)

8. divyasriram28

That's great news!! I am also in the 2ww now, had my IUI today.

Thanks for all the support. I will pray that you also get a positive result very soon :)

9. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@divyasriram28

All the best for u...loads of baby dust to you.. just relax stay calm....don't stress yourself...

Be positive...you will get positive result...

Take care :)

10. divyasriram28

Just came here to check in. Not much update from me other than the fact that I am in the 2WW. Today is the 5th day after IUI and I have NO symptoms. I didn't even feel anything during the procedure, not sure if that's normal or not. Anyway, trying not to think about it much for now.

@mbharani hope you had a good darshan at Shirdi and were able to pray peacefully. This journey is indeed very stressful. Hats off to all the women fighting this day in and day out! :beer-toast1: