It takes 2 mins to make Maggi or Save my life! Please Help.

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Abhilash18, May 24, 2013.

1. Abhilash18

Abhilash18 New IL'ite

Hey ladies! I am Abhilash, I am doing a research project on Hamam soap as part of my 4th semster MBA from Manipal.

I need opinions from you guys on the soap - the good, the bad and the ugly!.

Please do spare a few minutes because this is my final semester project and earning my MBA degree now solely depends on this. So I desperately ( on my knees hands folded pleading!) need your help.

I promise to treat you if you stay in Bangalore. My word :)

So here goes 5 simple questions. I did not want post a questionnaire and extend the burden. Please feel free to add anything you want about the soap.

QUESTIONS

1) Have you ever used Hamam soap before? Why did you start using it?
    What feature of the soap did you like and/or dislike?

2) If you stopped using the Hamam, Why did you stop? Which soap did you shift to?

3) If you have never used Hamam, Have you used similar natural/herbal soaps like Medimix, Margo or Chandrika. Why did you choose any of these soaps over Hamam.

4) If Hamam decided to come up with a new soap tomorrow and you are asked for opinions. What would you suggest?

5) What influences you in deciding to buy and use a particular toilet/ bathing soap like family tradition, Mom's advice, Peer suggestion, TV ads etc.
    How often have tried a soap because of it's ads, do ads play a important role as an influencing factor for you.

I know its looks quite long. But i just need your opnions. You can answer as short or as long as you like.Please!

Thank a million!!!!! :)

1 person likes this.

2. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

@ I never used hamam
    @dinny..yahoo..

1 person likes this.
  3. Abhilash18

Abhilash18 New IL'ite

@dinny.. thank you..appreciate the help:)

1 person likes this.
  4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

@lucky..pls check my reply

5. Kungumam

Kungumam Gold IL'ite

I have used hamam. It is economical and good. Many leading dermatologists in India especially Chennai reccomend it.

6. Abhilash18

Abhilash18 New IL'ite

@Kungumam Thank You for your reply. Greatly appreciate your effort :)

7. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Let me answer the questions
    1) no
    2) NA
    3) used medimix...because in this part of the world not many herbal soaps are available.Also because i know ppl who use it and recommended it.
    4) Hamam doesnt exactly smell like a herbal soap and nor does it feel like one so make it more herbal is what i would suggest the company.
    5) family traditions, others recommendations are what i usually go by when choosing a soap.A new soap i might try once or twice after after seeing it in an ad...and if i like it after using i might use it again...like dove soap...i still buy dove occasionally

8. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I have used Hamam once or twice;did not like the feel of it and felt too drying for the skin.
    I prefer Ayurveda soaps among which Ayurveda mix plus by Sanjeevani herbals is very good.

9. Abhilash18

Abhilash18 New IL'ite

@ Dinny and @geevee68... Thank both you lovely women for your replies and time spared for it!. Appreciate the help :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Abhilash18

Abhilash18 New IL'ite

@Dinny and @geevee68 Thank both you lovely women for your replies and time spared for it! Appreciate the help!