It is only people who are good who are always in trouble

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RoopaGB, Jan 19, 2012.

1. RoopaGB

RoopaGB Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

I want to know why only people who are good at heart have to suffer and fall into trouble frequently. U know its been 8 years since i have been struggling in my life, everyday when i get up with a ray of hope that someday i will live in peace . But though i do all poojas , visited all temples all over the india , bathed in ganga , god tests me with all kinds of troubles. Can i never find peace ............... is there no end for god testing us............... I am tired of the conflicts that are happening in my mind i feel my mind would burst into pieces very soon.............please help me find peace and tell me what steps should i take to come out fo my depressions........... I have a son and want to be mother to him ..........Please someone do some miracle that i forget all dat that has happened in my life............why am i frequently tortured by god ...........I never hurted anybody in my life atleast knowingly but why do i face such situations ..........................

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Roopa,

you seem to be pretty depressed. Dont worry and always be positive. As the saying goes....there is always day after night / there is light at the end of a tunnel always...

Never lose hope and faith in God. The Almighty always gives us more problems so that we can handle them. In a way, he is preparing the good souls to face worse problems (if any in their later life) and also he is making us stronger. Look at is this way and dont ever lose faith or hope, Hope is the only thing that keeps us going.

We too have been going thru such trying times and used to say things as you have felt. But now, we have just given up and in fact, each day in my prayer to God,. I jst pray.......God if you are going to give me a problem, please also give me the strength and wisdom to solve it.

Take good care of your son and be a good mother to him. Am sure things will soon be good. Always be positive

1 person likes this.
  3. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ropa,
    Try some therapy .. I guess it might help.

4. keerthivasan

keerthivasan Senior IL'ite

hi friend
    Firstly dont lose hope and never give up keep praying you will definitely be at peace. There are some questions in life which we dont know answers we can attribute to previous karma etc. Last march i had life threatening stroke and not the age to suffer one. My general health was very good no history of any illness. Am young enough to be healthy. I have lived doing good and dharma but this illness struck me from nowhere. I have survived gods grace and almost normal now. So please dont lose hope GOD TESTS THE GO(O)D BUT NEVER LEAVES THEM. If possible please read SUNDARA KAND you will definitely find peace and clarity. IF GOD BE WITH US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US

5. RoopaGB

RoopaGB Junior IL'ite

Thanks for all your suggestions , But i have been reading lalitha sahasranama , sundara kand from past 2 years , i did fasting on all navrathri days ,did continuos fasting on mondays for 2 years, but there seems to be no end for my worries ................... You know i always lived a life of purity...............never intented to do anythng wrong to others ....... as i had already suffered.............. But anyway this too shall pass......... Someday as you all say i would surely find peace ........

6. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Dear Roopa...,

Do sai vrat on every thursday with full faith..i too struggled so much....after reading that i am seeing peace in my life...will pray for you dear...dont lose faith in God.

If possible join some yoga classes...it will keep ur worries in bay.....

7. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Roopa,

I totally agree with u. But pllllllllllllllllll don't lose ur heart. The day u feel depressed, pl sit in front of God's photo and fight with him. He will shower the luv on u, because he feels happy that "arre atleast this person beleives i am there".:) U do this and u will definitely feel better. At the same time u can join some yoga centre. The yoga practised by Vedathri Maharishi is gud. Take care of ur baby plus urself.

shashu

1 person likes this.
  8. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Roopa,

One thing is quite evident from your posts - you r a positive person with a pure heart. Kudos to you girl !!

I feel God is ever loving - it is not HIS intention to make anyone suffer. We suffer because of the choices or decisions we make. In life, there is always a choice. It is the path that we chose in the past which leads to where we r in the present. Even the best people in the world can make wrong decisions.

Since you have not posted what exactly is the problem u r facing, I can only say this - that maybe u need to change the way u make your decisions. Sometimes, people who have a pure heart find it difficult to make the right decision bcoz they feel it might offend others. Or they trust people who may not have good intentions. This leads to a lot of emotional struggle. You need to just sit back n think if there is a change required.

When something is not happening despite yr best efforts - maybe you need to change yr path. Peace is when u look inwards. If u feel someone has hurt u, either talk to the person or forgive the hurt he caused n move on. Sometimes holding on to our grudges n thinking why things happen to us causes a lot of misery.

Take control of your life n dont let others decide what is good for you. Evaluate your situation n take the best decision in yr own wisdom and leave the rest to God. When u pray, let it be a father - daughter relationship. Just like a child completely trusts his parents to look after him, we should also believe that when we offer our problems to God, HE will take care of them. Like Oprah said, since she did not have a father - she believed God was her father. So she never feared anything, worked hard n we all know her achievements.

So keep praying, look after your son n remain the pure n positive person that u are. Wish u the best !!

love,
    kylie

3 people like this.
  9. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Guru will always lessen your troubles and ease your sufferings. Good people are even though good, the karma not balanced in the last birth is carried forward in this birth has to be suffered out.

Now your mind will raise a question.... so my sufferings in my life time would never end is it?

When you cling on to the feet of Guru there is always a lessening effect and in extreme cases he shoulders it for you. Guru is more like your mother who knows the extent of suffering his child can bear, he also gives you strength without which you would never be there.

For instance, I am suffering with stomach ache, I rush to my mother crying :rantfor remedy, However light or harsh is my pain, my mother cannot take it to herself, she can comfort me by taking me to a physician, getting me medicines, prepare good food so that the pain subsides, sings lullaby to make me sleep in peace (meaning comforts me to sleep) most of all expresses her concern by her soothing words. all the above gives me strength that my sufferings will ease out but the pain can be only mine. so is your karmic effect, gives you suffering, not all get stomach ache, similar is a degree of diffculty, it differs from person to person.

Only solution is to cling on to your beloved Guru, he can only share your suffering not any human being, But Guru tests your patience, he expects you to have complete surreneder unto thy feet and be devoted and of course have faith in him.

We are proven example how Guru is part of family, adoring us as children, we have no kith & kin around. We have lived, living and of course have a bright future too with my beloved Guru with me living in Reality.

Testing Phase always is always on, but pray to him to give you strength to face the challenges, Your ISHTA GURU can be anyone whom you think you can follow can be Vallalar, Ramana Mahirishi, Shirdi SaiBaba, Raghavendrar....

and most of all He has given you "A BIG IL FAMILY" :partyto support and share your concern, cheer up dear.

Lastly to answer why is that some people are enjoying all through their life time, it may seem so probably many pretend to be a tiger though they are only a cat, and with children like us guru is always besides us, but to some you will feel god is doing so much to them though they are bad, but utimately if you closely follow them, god just leaves them aloof, but GOD/GURU is always with good people.

Hope you morale is kindled with real example and it is my personal and hope it doesn't hurt anyone..... May Baba bless you in abundance and guide in the right direction

1 person likes this.
  10. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

Once, a respected astrologer, who happens to be a family friend told me that ppl pay for their past life's due and in some cases it takes time.

1 person likes this.