1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It is not a good sign! Do you agree?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Sep 23, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Cheeniya,

I was away for many reasons, you were here only, at least a PM looking out for me...

I am doing good, was very occupied with many things in life. Will be letting all my friends here know about it very soon.

How are things with you? Give my regards to everyone at home.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Iyerviji,

In metro city like Mumbai, we have more Naina's around. I pity them.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@malspie @Cheeniya
    Hi happy new year.
    There was an alert on your profile quote for me and I couldn't resist to check your last contribution here. I read it & enjoyed conversational feedbacks. A fine selection of a topic of which less is written but quotes from celebrities abound. I tag Sri here as you had responded here long back.

2. Yes you are right. Some especially overnight affluent women tom-tom about their idiosyncrasies when there is lack of appreciation of their doings indoors and outdoors. It comes naturally to them as it is second nature to them. It could also be due to peer pressure especially among college students- sophomores.
    3. It might induce in many who lack how to counter it. There are numerous ways to counter as you had demonstrated here.
    4. Vanity or vainglorious is more common among illiterate rich women.
    5. One should say that this habit is de rigueur especially among upstarts and overnight affluent couples.
    Thanks and regards.
    God - Do you bless & turn people "vainglorious"?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020