1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It is not a good sign! Do you agree?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Sep 23, 2008.

1. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

mals dear,

you are actually understanding what i have gone through but you know what she is B***CH, let me tell you something i meet her only once a year during diwali, they do not come to our house becausewe are not filthy rich as they are and also can you imagine when shemeet my mum at the grocery shop she ignores her, mum isthe eldest bahu of the house, this chachi of mine is my cousing aunt my dad was raised by her husband"s father she goes on telling people that they have helped us financially when we were totally finished in 1997 and they have not helped us with a cent infact she went ahead to tell me to get married to any guy who isfilthy rich it is ok whether he is disabled, blind or so. So my dad told me to keep quiet we did not want to aggrevate any situtation as it we were in bad financial crisis and my dad'shealth was our priority. even in her friend circle her friends hate her.She is filthy rich and still loves to borrow others clothes. You can see the hatred i have towards he rthat now all that anger and hatred is coming out.
    I try to ignore peopple like her.:crazy

have a great day mals
    love
    alpa:hiya

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Alpa,

I truely can line up with your feelings dearie, every sentence that you have penned here shows how hurt you have been with her remarks and action.

Do not assume that things would remain the same forever, it can either tilt or scale to great heights. What is that aunt proud of! What is she trying to do!

I will tell you one example, I had taken one of my best friend to my aunt's home during Navaratri. My Aunt immediately started telling her "Mals lost her father at a very young age, my sister is managing things blah blah". My friend is pakka Moophat, Pat came her reply, "Why don't you call them here and make them stay with you, if you think you are being blessed by God. They can give that house on rent and have extra money coming in also they will have moral support. If not, why don't you adopt one of them and take the responsibility of their marriage career etc! Aunty, when you cannot do any such acts, stop talking about their life. Do not try to show you have sympathy when you actually do not have any, you are indirectly feeling you are blessed and this blessing will not last". I had to calm my friend down. Alpa, I was proud of my friend who fought for me.

Thank my stars, we never had to go to anyone's home for anything, My mom gave us a luxurious life and brought us up like queens. We are extremely thankful to God, for giving us such lovely parents. I have not seen hardships even without father! I was ambitious and wanted to share the burden of my mom, and it was my decision, not imposed on me.

Alpa, give a cold shoulder to that lady and live a happy life, with all that she has got, she is yet to face the music of life! Money, power, titles do not last for long!

Thanks dearie for stepping in and sharing notes with me. I am proud to have signed a bond of friendship with the right person. Love Always.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mals,:thumbsup

my father was the one who had started all the businesses from my so called uncles (his cousing bros) and then one day they threw him out not thinking my dad has 4 kids my elder bro and sis were there started their own business and we were good, in 1997 we lost everything our business and financially we were finished, at that time we had started a new company and i was handling it was under my name and because of it we managed the hardships, still things are rocky but with god's blessing our bond between the siblings grew so strong that my aunt and uncles were so jealous that they even tried to break us. `when they had thrown my dad out of business he suffered a bad heart attack and so my uncle who part of the plan told my dad i will come with you to india, so my bro him and dad went we were so lucky that dad was treated but why did my uncle travel with dad because he was feeling guilty.
    All these people who my dad considers as his family are greedy for money and suckers. They will never be happy for any one coming up in life. THey all have naina's attitude.

Mals today you have made me write things that i have bottled up in my heart for so many years and all the anger is coming out. THank you for helping me:thumbsup

i have always been a pukka moofat and my dad knows it so will always warn me to keep my mouth shut when we are visiting his brothers or family. I don't take ****. :crazy

People should always think about others before saying or opening their mouths. People like my aunt and naina should be taught a nice lesson but in a sweet way not in a moofat way:rotfl

i am also very glad to have you as my friend:cheers

have a great evening
    love
    alpa:crazy

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Alpa,

You have poured your heart out and am sure you must be feeling very refreshed today.

Bottled up emotions usually ends up in depression. Thank God, you have vented it out through your posts.

Naina, has every right to live on this earth and on her terms, but it is not required that when she plots those acid plans and uses her tongue to hurt people, we all have to succumb and lay still.

Thanks for being here again.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mals,

i am feeling so much better, thank you so much. You are right people like Naina have the right to live on this planet and on their terms, all i can say is that i really feel sorry for such people as they shall never be happy in their life, whereas we simple people will always be happy in the little things we do and spread happiness and love to others.:cheers

have a great day
    lots of love
    alpa:rotfl

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Alpa,

Let us take the chill pill and relax. Now that you have me in your stride, life has become more easier, isn't it.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

hey mals,

i have taken the chill pill and i am feeling relaxed.

have a nice day and a great weekend ahead of you
    alpa

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

9. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

malspie!
    Your thanks after five long years! Will it make to Guinness?
    Sri
    PS: Delighted to see you here!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mals dear how are you? Glad to see you here. I think everyone meets people like Naina. People having allthe luxuries in life will not understand others difficulties. Money is not everything in the world. Love and affection lasts till the end

Thyagarajan likes this.