1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Issues with hubby.. can planning a baby change things ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amnilakshmi, Aug 21, 2012.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi All,I have been facing lots of issues in my married life. I am unable to stabilize things. Lots of fights, misunderstandings. Can planning a second baby help solve such misunderstandings ? or problems will remain the same ? Your thoughts pleaseI know i havent explained the issue but it is daily routine of fighting... So if i start giving the context the list will go on...

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,

Some couples fight everyday but they live together. They have problem with each other but cant stay away. Decision of second baby will be based on your family environment. Think how he treats your first child, how much he cares??? Will he welcome the second baby, if he agrees then you can plan. But if you plan a baby to stabilize things at home then you already have a child.

tc

sindmani likes this.
  3. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

Hi dear,
    You say you both fight everyday but do you reconcile at the end of the day or do you carry the fight to the next morning? If you get pregnant in this kind of unstable situation, your pregnant hormones will enrage you a lot and reduce your tolerance levels by a big margin leading to more fights. It will result in a lot of stress and you want to have your baby in a relatively stress free environment, right? I'd say, if you want another baby, conceive when you're at a stable phase in your marriage. Good luck !

sindmani likes this.
  4. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Try to avoide fight with DH..make plans for outing and holiday this can reduce some fight..

sindmani likes this.
  5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

Solve the issues, when u both are happy and healthy plan a baby, Please donot plan a baby to solve issues.... it doesnt work.... keep the baby out of adult fights.... hope u solve the issues and be happy and then bring the baby to a happy family

sindmani likes this.
  6. AlwaysPositive

AlwaysPositive New IL'ite

Talk with him and resolve your issues.. Go for a trip and enjoy to the fullest with your hubby.. After resolving the issues if you plan for a baby means you will be more happier..

7. aryashi

aryashi Gold IL'ite

dont plan for a baby unless your relationship is strong and healthy... try to resolve all the issues first.... find out what is the exact problem between you both....aftter everything is sorted & you feel confident about your relation then go ahead and plan your baby...all the best..

8. indigirl

indigirl Senior IL'ite

looking after a new born's needs can take a toll on an other wise good relation as well.
    IMO it is a huge responsibility and you should go for it only when you are in the best frame of your mind.

9. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Nope. Please don't plan a baby to see if things will fall in place. If you both are not ready planning a baby will only make it more difficult in my opinion.

sindmani likes this.
  10. Geetanjalikumar

Geetanjalikumar Gold IL'ite

When one baby can not change the fate of your relationship, how can a second one change it?

Please concentrate on the root cause of your problems and work towards them first and then plan for a baby.

sindmani likes this.