1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Issues in making love

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by Pratts, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Pratts

Pratts Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I am married for 2 years and now we are planning for kids... wen we had no plans for kids everything seemed to be really good... but wen we decided to ve kids, i feel something is not working.. really dnt know if we are stressed or little nervous about it.. moreover my hubby seem to be little weird wen it comes making love... he is interested in having a kids but wen i insist, he says that he is losing the interest..
    i think he is stressed for 2 things... one is his sis mrg whom he feels, he is responsible a little for that... another he wanted elders at home to take care of me if at al am pregnant... his parents are not currently not willing to travel... i feel these two things trouble him and keeps him not interested or ready for now..
    need ur help in overcoming this issue as it is already late for us... if i wait that he will take steps then am sure he will be waiting his sis life is settled... also if i insist, he says that he loses interest... how to handle this... plz help....

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op......don't using the words like'baby ,pregnancy'....just have fun without using precaution.Talk about each other instead of baby.

As for taking care of you during pregnancy.Tell him pregnancy is not a disease and you will not need any help till the last month and after baby.

You can give him other options.
    1)Your parents could come over.
    2)You could go to parents.
    3) You could keep help in case this is not possible.
    If you are prepared in advance...it is not such a big deal.

As for sister's marriage....it will happen when it happens....he can save money for that along with saving for the baby.

1 person likes this.
  3. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

Pregnancy and delivery is not a disease and no need to have someone "taking care". He seems to be stressed out and need time to adjust. Forget about "making a baby" and instead enjoy life and each other as you did before. When or if you become pregnant then you take it from there.

GlobetrotterG and Pratts like this.