1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is There Any Hope?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sharvani, Feb 24, 2017.

1. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  2. rajatsingh

rajatsingh Silver IL'ite

No. Depression can't simply be willed away.

Please read the first post of the above thread slowly and twice.

You cry....and you are sleepless.

that may be due to your Depression. Please don't conclude, yourself, that your Depression is cured. Seek a professional psychiatrist's assistance.

Please do not defer meeting a Psychiatrist

3. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Stop harassing your husband. Depression in lonesome life is normal, and if you choose to foist that on your husband, you are adding more to feel depressed in the future.
    Put on a happy face when your husband is home, when he goes to work, then feel depressed all you want. That is the way the older gen' had done it.

4. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

OP,
    In love marriages we tend to compare pre marriage life and post marriage life and assume that it will b more or less same cuz its the same person.. but lot of things and ppl get added into the family mix up as you know.. as others suggested go to counsellor or read self help books... trust me, no one will understand you better than you urself.

Also, approach someone like ur parents,sis or friend who can feel for you and who can listen to you.. talk freely to them as to whats bothering you.. IMHO, you need to let out few things(like inner hatred, lonely feeling,etc) to be able to have peace of mind and give justice to baby. Very soon ur baby will b able to predict the feeling u r going thru and might learn the same which will eventually lead them to be reserved,less-social etc.

Sharvani likes this.
  5. Sharvani

Sharvani Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot Yellow mango, I am big fan of your calm and composed responses on this forum, yes.. I will try and get help for depression.. i think its high time to face the reality and get the help much needed. Yes, all i expect is a little concern about me from him, concern not in a negative sense, concern about what I need emotionally to make me go forward for that day.. i hope you understood what i m trying to convey..

6. Sharvani

Sharvani Bronze IL'ite

Thank you gardengirl, I will try to engage myself to deviate from overthinking and stressing as you said.. I am planning on joining a activity club near my area.. they have different activities like jumba, swimming etc.

gardeninggirl likes this.
  7. Sharvani

Sharvani Bronze IL'ite

I am planning to go to counselling shri, thank you .. nothing happened between us suddenly, just that he lost interest in me.. or atleast not bothered to see me happy as before

8. Sharvani

Sharvani Bronze IL'ite

thanks a lot dsmenon.. feels good to know that you could understand my feelings..yes, i am planning on going for counselling.. and engage in activity club for next month

9. Sharvani

Sharvani Bronze IL'ite

thanks for your advice Nonya

10. gardeninggirl

gardeninggirl Bronze IL'ite

I am also a fan of Yellow Mango...her posts are really sensible and right.I follow her advises from other forums too!