1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is t that only i feel like this...Arent Saree Prices Sky Rocketing

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by brahan, Dec 28, 2011.

1. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Hello Dear,
    Its not only the prices of sarees and accessories sky-rocketing, but the cost of living as a whole. About fifteen years ago, we can buy many things (ex grocery) for Rs 100, but now, not much. This applies to every sector of things.

I dont know where we are heading. If it goes in this pace, where are we going to land up? And at one point of time, may be only the millionaires may be able to enjoy the luxuries of life in future. And the rest have to just go with satisfying minimal demands.

I often wonder what people under the poverty line do.

It would be better to bring prices under control universally which they say is impossible.
    It will happen only if all the nations come together in this regard and make a resolution. Very tough indeed.

Let's see where this 2012 is going to take us.
    By the end of 2012, we might have even more things to discuss in this regard I suppose.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a Lot for the reply Ladies.Yeah. I agree with all of your comments..Inflation is PInching our Pockets in true sense..As said by someone Kids dresses are tooooooooo costly.

Amihere, Nalli is there in Bangalore(MG Road), but on par with other Bangalore Shops wrt prices. I remember taking salwar materials for 300-400 few years before for casual wear, but if i ask the same now ( 500 rs salwar material) the shop keeper gives me a weird look..Stiching cost hike is even more . I do agree that Tailors also need a Pay Hike but not to this extent. A Simple Blouse(No designs or patters-Just a simple Blouse with Lining) costed me 400 bucks. :( :(

Where are we heading towards???