Is Online Shopping for Kids Frocks safe and worth?????

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by Chellakutty, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Chellakutty

Chellakutty New IL'ite

Hi friends..

Have anyone experienced shopping kids frocks/dresses online.. like firstcry coupons, babyoye.com, hoopos.com.
    Im trying to buy some dresses for my one year old kid...those frocks displayed in these websites are really attractive.. and I like too.. but have some doubts whether they r worth and safe??? Dont want to be cheated ! :bonk

Awaiting your suggestions :)

2. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Hello Chellakutty,

I've not shopped for kid's clothes. I bought a saree online. It was neatly packed and came safely. And it was as same in the picture I saw.

3. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Hi op, I have brought lots of stuff from online sites and my favorite is firstcry, its really very good and genuine. I have brought many dresses for my son , diaper, sp. Cloth diapers, baby bath tub, sterlizer and many other thigs from there. I got lovely frocks from my friends daughter n even got one maternity bra for myself.With coupons we can save lots of money and stuff is better and cheaper than shops. Also when I did not like anything specially clothes , I would call them , when they deliver the clothes they give a form in which u can tick like if you did not like any cloth and want to return it. They have thirty days no question return policy.Firstcry people would return the money back imediately in ur firstcry account which u can use to buy something later, I found it so good. Infact they gave back my money n I had to call them again n again to pick the dress which I had returned. So money was back with me even before they took the dress back.
    One more suggestion, before buying anything search for coupons on coupondunia , saverr or any other coupon site. Many times I found buy two get one or fifty percent off or any other such good deal.

4. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

It does save us money. I brought a chicoo sterlizer which was for 2500, and my local shop in blore was not giving even 1rs discount but I got a coupon which got me 500 off if I buy any stuff more than 2000 , so I got my sterilizer for 2000 and saved 500.prices are definitely less and quality is same for all branded products.

5. mithra3412

mithra3412 Platinum IL'ite

Yeap its worth

I bought frocks in both Firstcry and Babyoyee they are worth :)

Loved them