Is nadi astrolody prediction true? Pls share your experiences.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by jayci, Apr 7, 2013.

1. jayci

jayci Junior IL'ite

Dear lovely ladies,
    I'm new to this forum. :cheers I am very curious to know about nadi astrology. My parents happened to visit vaitheeswaran koil and they heard my palm leaf reading. The predictions were sort of OK kind. But what i feel is most of those predictions seem like generalized ones. Like "she will get married at age 25.. she ll have two kids, a boy and a girl...the couple ll face misunderstanding after 5 yrs of marriage and yet they ll unite.. etc" (worried of this misunderstanding part :cry::cry:)
    If anyone out here had similar nadi experience please post about how well your predictions came true.
    P.S.: My nadi was deciphered by astrologer Jayapal (seems to be the son/heir of great Poosamuthu) So, would love to hear experiences from Jayapal's predictions.
    Thanks in advance. Have a good day :)

2. devibl

devibl Senior IL'ite

Hello jayci,

We happened to see nadi astro in same place. but we checked with some other nadi astro not poosamuthu.
    They just told me will get married this age and same issue for me also they said ,,, need to do 48 days pooja.. I think its just a fake one and moreover they r taking chuvudi by sorting out so many chuvdis ,... i dont think it will match exactly ours. so dont believe.:)

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai friend,

Naadi is true when my husband got oolai suvadi everything is clear and told me to do the pooj and i have paid
    money for that and it is true. Oolai suvadi is important if you are lucky you will get.with the thumb impression only they will trace it out. SIVA NAADI is true. I have seen NAADI for my husband in Mylapore who is a famous person
    and their NAADI group in Vaitheeswaran temple only.

4. devibl

devibl Senior IL'ite

For me they didnt use my thumb impression at all. just sorted out by using my first letter name ,father name n his business and all personal details.

I heard that poosamuthu nadi astro is telling the real one. but we didnt check with him.
    May be its all depend on good nadi astro.

5. jayci

jayci Junior IL'ite

Thanks for the reply devibl :)

Interesting to know you too faced the same. I too was asked to do pooja. But they didnt collect any money for that. We did it in our hometown by ourselves. We just finished the pooja some days back.

6. jayci

jayci Junior IL'ite

Hi Sree. Happy to see your reply.

How much of the future predictions came true? I dont know about siva nadi. And I've heard that almost 99% of nadi astrologers claim to be from Vaitheeswaran temple irrespective of wherever their astro centre is located.

Having got everything clear, definitely you had a great experience with nadi. Congrats dear friend.

7. jayci

jayci Junior IL'ite

Actually thumb impression is very important in finding our nadi.

And yes devibl, like all other fields, this field also has its own fake and genuine ones. Its up to us to whom we reach.

8. devibl

devibl Senior IL'ite

You are welcome Jeyci :)
    Have a nice day :)

9. mazhaikatru

mazhaikatru New IL'ite

Hello all, I have heard a lot of Nadi astrology even in Singapore. It's true that Siva naadi is great and how the siddhars have found cure and answers in olai chuvadi but its sad some fake people use it for money earning purpose. THough many liars out there but it is true that nadi jothidam is amazing. Only thing we need to be lucky to meet the right astrologer. I have heard many in vaitheeswaran kovil. Can anyone suggest a genuine reader ? May be I can give a try on my next India trip.

10. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

hi ,
    once in 2008 , i met a nadi astrologer in chennai arumbakkam. with d help of thumb impression, i got my "olai chuvadi" and came to know reg my marriage and life.. what ever happened so far is almost d same way as mentioned in the chuvadi. i got married as per the age mentioned and my DH details also matched as per "thirumana kandam".yet to confirm the progeny related things as per the scripture mentioned ..
    i believe in nadi astrology but the success lies in whom we are approaching .

1 person likes this.