1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is My Decision Right

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shubhrata, Mar 28, 2019.

1. shubhrata

shubhrata Bronze IL'ite

Hello brother, thank you so much for youradvise. I really know how the life would be after divorce that is why prolonged these many years . But I dont see any change in him. For few weeks he is fine and again the same old story. He is not at all ready to come rehab centre. Have already visited one in egmore but he is not ready to come. I cant pull his shirt and drag him to the hospital and make him sit for the counseling . Can you advise how to make him accept this.

As you mentioned that , 60 % people are drunker imaterial about the age and sex , I accept this fact. But will any wife accept husband boozing regularly and coming home. Nowadays,I doubt even if he is really late from his work .

Venkat20 likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Fello IL’ites means never have the necessity to say sorry!
    Regards.

3. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Come out from him and stay with your parents, I am sure he will come one day, accept him provided he had to undergo treatment at rehab centre, once they confirm that he recovers from alcoholism then you start your life with him. Try this as per divorce stage. This gap will give you more confident in your life and you will learn how to live as single. I will pray for your happy life. Pray God He will listen you..
    Good luck God Bless You

shubhrata likes this.
  4. shubhrata

shubhrata Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

I am back again with a positive update. Until last week I was still feeling low with the happenings at home. But from past 2 days I am fine as I see some change in my husband . We had a huge fight on Sunday night and I was in ultimate rage and burst out. I just told him "I dont need anything from you , your money, my jewels, my home(house is in my name) , even my kids, you itself take care of them . Just leave me, I need peace , I will live my rest of my life with my parents . I want to live a life without any pain and worries as how I had a happy life before my wedding. Atleast in my parents place there will not be any necessity to think about you if you are boozed or not. You can live the way you want , I will live my way. Leaving the kids is the very toughest part, which I need to overcome. I will try to manage that also, I will meet them in school and spend time with them. Please leave me. He felt very very bad talking and crying like this. He was very upset and promised that he will not repeat this again and he cannot think of a life without me and you are my full support , I will not leave you like that.But finally to allow to booze once in a month. And he is fine until now . I want this to continue in a positive way. I believe he will keep up his promise as my
    retaliation was like that. Thanks all for all your support and advice.

5. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Good luck. I will pray for your happy family life. Take care

shubhrata likes this.