is it wrong to have pooja room inside bed room

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by priya1602, Jan 30, 2012.

1. priya1602

priya1602 New IL'ite

Dear ladies,
    Due to lack of space and for vasthu reasons we have pooja room inside our bedroom. and from the day i got married onwards i was supposed to stay in that room.is it wrong

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

These days to lack of space we are forced to have the pooja mandhir in the bedroom, Have you tried an option to have the pooja room in the kitchen.

I live in a rented space, most of the time I tried to find a place in kitchen but sometimes the kitchen itself will be too tiny, In the current scenario I have the pooja mandhir in the bigger shelf of the bedroom, other than pooja times I have the door closed.

We are fine, when there is no option at all. Just my personal view and comfortable too.

3. renualways

renualways Gold IL'ite

Dear Priya,
    Its fine to have pooja room there, becoz god is every ewhere, you have simply find out one place to keep the idol for prayer.Nothing to worry.Here I have make the pooja room like arrangement in the kitchen itself.Overall, we need a convenient and comfortable place to spare sometime with god and for prayers.

Always
    Renu

4. tnkesaven

tnkesaven Gold IL'ite

While planning a house, due to the space constraints, many people tend to ignore a separate pooja room but we must not sideline the need to make a place for GOD. Thus by creating a room for worshipping, we are creating a room to get charged with positive vibrations every morning and that energy will energize our environment, mind, body and soul. Our work efficiency will increase and so the progress, prosperity and peace
    This room should be designed carefully because when you do meditation, you should gain the positive energies and then you can feel charged

hence,A Pooja room should never be made in a bedroom or on a wall adjacent to the bathroom wall

5. tnkesaven

tnkesaven Gold IL'ite

While planning a house, due to the space constraints, many people tend to ignore a separate pooja room but we must not sideline the need to make a place for GOD. Thus by creating a room for worshipping, we are creating a room to get charged with positive vibrations every morning and that energy will energize our environment, mind, body and soul. Our work efficiency will increase and so the progress, prosperity and peace.

This room should be designed carefully because when you do meditation, you should gain the positive energies and then you can feel charged.
    henceA Pooja room should never be made in a bedroom or on a wall adjacent to the bathroom wall

6. virilevisu

virilevisu Senior IL'ite

that is not advisable... may be you can try the same in the hall instead... Do you live in single room?