Is it risky to marry a man who is manglik & from Moola Nakshatra?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by rissy, Dec 8, 2011.

1. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

I am 30 year old female and I am not not manglik nor do I have shani in my horoscope. I have shatbhisha nakshatra and my moon sign aquiarus and sun sign gemini. There is a man I like but he is manglik and that too from moola nakshatra. The guy's moon sign is sagitarus and sun sign scorpio. I heard that person who has moola nakshatra if marry someone then partner's family's life can be in danger. Also person from moola nakshatra stops the progress of partner. Is it true. For eg: if moola nakshatra man marries a girl then girl's parents and brother can die. Can this be really true? I tried to match horoscope online and I get 22 gunas out of 36 but nadi dosha is there.

2. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

There s nothing like Moola Nakshatra s bad... All stars are good only, but only some stars match with some... Not all th stars match with everything... If u say moola Nakshatra s bad, then none of th guys in tht star will get married... It s th time of birth tht matters...

3. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Sthreee Jaathaga Adhyaaya of Brihat Jathaga clearly specifies that Natchatra Doshas are only for Sthree (Ladies) and not for Men. So wat ever the star may be for the boy, it is no way connected with doshas...as you have written.
    But as for other stuffs you have mentioned has to be analysed only by a qualified astrologer..
    Go for an astrologer and get clarified the issue and then proceed.
    REgards

4. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite