1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is it okay to mix pediasure in whole milk?

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by Preet82, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

My DD is 13 months old,she is a tiny but hyperactive baby.Just wondering if its safe to add few scoops of pediasure in whole milk.Just to add the extra nutrients.

1 person likes this.

2. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

preet is your baby eating well? coz i guess once u introduce pediasure,ur LOs apetite might decrease further...

i wld say talk to her pedi and see?

3. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Poonam,

My LO eats well(touchwood).I am only worried about the milk intake.She was 100% breastfed and now on cow's milk also.i am not making much milk these days and the whole milk,Somedays she gulps down without hassle but most days,she is more interested in playing,throwing the bottle,kicking the bottle etc etc:bonk
    anyway will ask her ped in the next visit.

4. charmingpooh

charmingpooh Bronze IL'ite

preet82

as per pedi advice, i am giving pediasure(ready to drink bottle) to my 14 months kid.thats actually a meal supplement.you can give at 4pm or whenever you feel she didnt eat properly.

5. Vandanaa

Vandanaa New IL'ite

Preet82

I have been giving my daughter Pediasure wth whole milk right from 20 months.She just have 1 cup of milk daily.So i prefer giving pediasure with whole milk.But she will not have eat anything for next 2 hrs.Think it might be so full for them.

6. shams86

shams86 Bronze IL'ite

3 Weeks back my 13 months Daughter got very high fever and at that time she wasn't ready to drink even water as its normal in fever times. So Doctor suggested to try Pediasure. When I tried chocolate flavor she didn't take it but i mixed just 2 ounce like that in her cereal and 1 ounce at everytime I give milk and by god's grace she recovered from fever and they won't understand the taste if we add little little quantity. Try this technique. After trying this my daughter have even Put on the weight also..