1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is it easy to get back the fair complexion ?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Nithzs, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Nithzs

Nithzs New IL'ite

Haii all,

Am 22 years old now, i was fair and had the glow 4 years back, but now i have this little dull wheatish complexion, this change happened, what i have to do to get back that fair complexion? Plzz help me soon , IL

Regards,
    Nithzs:)

2. nigu

nigu Silver IL'ite

If the wheatish complexion was due to Tan then you will defn get the complexion .
    Do you know if there was no medical reason for the chnage in complexion .

3. Nithzs

Nithzs New IL'ite

Thnkz for the reply nigu.
    As such, no medical reason, am perfectly alrite.
    But during those days, i mean those 3-4 years, i had to travel 50 kms to college by college bus, i never used sunscreen lotion or anything like that, so it must be tan, i guess. I had less time to concentrate towards my skin care, :( . I used to drink lot of coffee and tea also, in fact i was addicted, Well, now i drink limited, 2 cups a day. :) Do u think i lost the glow because of that?
    Do i have do any facial to remove that tan?

4. Mousumi1971

Mousumi1971 Gold IL'ite

Hi !!!

I personally feel that a healthy and blemish free skin is better option than a fair skin. With Increasing pollution and unhealthy life style your skin does suffer, especially the face. Do carry a sunscreen with you with good SPF and use a good face wash,scrub every day. Use a good, night cream, like almond creme by Blossom Kochhar, It nourishes and smoothens your skin. Try a face pack also once a week according to your skin type/problems you have or can just have a homemade solution, like tumerice+malai+honey+besan. Most importantly eat healthy, and de-stress thru exercise and BE HAPPY, STAY HAPPY AND KEEP OTHERS HAPPY. That's the best medicine you can have.

This skin regime is something which i follow and, hope it will help you tooooooo.

Thankx

1 person likes this.
  5. soumyasub

soumyasub New IL'ite

Most parlors have facials targeted at removing tan. I've had personal experience with Naturals and they do a great job. They have a skin lightening facial.. and also a bridal facial (which of course is pricey, and you won't need unless you are the bride). If your facials are pretty infrequent, you can include bleach in your facial for better results. (Don't bleach often though).

1 person likes this.
  6. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

its because of tan

please use lotus detan... it removed all my tan and uneven complexion in my face..

i was Wheatish at my neck and dark at my face.. i got the same color through that...

so please use it for a month

it is a face pack and please use it for 20 mins to half an hour daily in the evening.. after you come from sun...

you get good result..

it takes almost a month or two..

1 person likes this.
  7. apul2203

apul2203 New IL'ite

apply a paste of pure sandalwood and turmeric powder..(kastoori manjal) on ur face..it will give a fair complexion..u will notice de diff in a week..
    scrub ur face with lemon juice and sugar..it instantly brightens ur face..also makes ur skin smooth...i do it before goin out 4 a function..try dese 2 ..n tel me hw well it wrked :)

2 people like this.
  8. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

wow thank you alot for this information ....i have seen this in the catalogue....but i dint dare to start using it frnd
    thanks alot
    i will try it out

9. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

hallo friend .....can you tell me where can we get sandalwood powder? and turmeric powder....?

10. apul2203

apul2203 New IL'ite

dear dimplede u cn get it in ny super market..r shops which sell ayurvedic items..