is it a good idea to work during TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ssm014, Jan 9, 2012.

1. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

and yeah...i went to dr mangala wani at deep bunglow chowk...did visit gupte hospital once for sonography while my sonographist was off. swati is taking treatment thr.

do give some positive news and i'll change my doc too :)

2. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I dont know about IVF but I conceived through IUI and I continued my job along with it. I took 2 days off after IUI. And later i just went slow and was careful to avoid any thrusts and no weight lifting. But yes IVF needs more time to dedicate and also rest period is also more. Again costs for IVF is also considerably higher....so Money is Required! But many women have managed job with IVF treatments....so I guess u should try atleast one cycle with your job to see whether u can manage it or not. After that u can take your decision.
    I would pray that u dont have to leave your job and u can synchronise your job with your TTC treatments. All the best! :)

Lots of babydust to u.

Priyanka

3. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

with iui .... it is certainly no need to quit... i think it is one of the simplest ways i mean as good as IC ... :bonk so as priyankanath says ...working during the ivf ... take the 2 weeks complete break ... if allz well then maybe take a break during the pregnancy ... say just to njoy the fruit :cheers of the extra hardwork u put it in to make a LO ... ppl who go thru ivf put in like TTC+80% more effort than ppl who just TTC ... am sure anyone who has been thru ivf would agree with me

4. Laxmi1982

Laxmi1982 Silver IL'ite

Sorry to hear your story..but we are in a same boat....
    working in multinational company +ttc...we can not say we can be relax..
    even if we want to be relax..some or other will come up in our way...

I know this gossips...I am going through with this phase...in office and in society where i stay..we can not stop them ..but WE CAN IGNORE THEM :)

I am in pune from last 4-5 yrs..I am not sure for good Dr.. 3-4 yr back I visited Rubby hall Dr Tandulwadkar for irregular period ..
    then last yr i done my 1 st IUI in dr dhorepatil clinic...
    how is Dr Managala and Dr Gupte ?

If you know any good gynec pls advise me ..

5. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

this was one of major reasons for me leaving my last job..newly married collegues were turning up pregs....:rant

..[/QUOTE] I am in pune from last 4-5 yrs..I am not sure for good Dr.. 3-4 yr back I visited Rubby hall Dr Tandulwadkar for irregular period ..
    then last yr i done my 1 st IUI in dr dhorepatil clinic...
    how is Dr Managala and Dr Gupte ?..[/QUOTE] I am going to Gupte clinic but have never met the Guptes...I directly consult the visiting Doctors there...Dr Usha, Dr Sachin Jadhav...I havent had any success yet with them but they are humble and down to earth...

Swatir in this forum has done her IVF around 10-12 days back at Gupte. Praying for her to get BFP....

6. Laxmi1982

Laxmi1982 Silver IL'ite

I am going to Gupte clinic but have never met the Guptes...I directly consult the visiting Doctors there...Dr Usha, Dr Sachin Jadhav...I havent had any success yet with them but they are humble and down to earth...

Swatir in this forum has done her IVF around 10-12 days back at Gupte. Praying for her to get BFP....[/QUOTE]

:rantWhy Dr Gupte can attend you..there is big problem in Pune , senior Dr always have their own assistance and they only examine you ..some time i don't understand ..why we r paying fees to them....I had a bad exp with dr Tandulwarkar ..she has 4-5 intern..they used examine me..my DH always asked dr to do that ..after that I have stop going there...
    Dr Dhorepatil- Bad Experience.....we have to wait for her...hours and hours...we can't ask the question also.. :shhh:

Swati- finger crossed .. you are in my prayer... ..Stay Relax....Chillout!

Can you help me for Dr Gupte....

I am not planning for ivf but ..for my 3 rd IUI.

Laxmi
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.

7. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

some common issues one can quote with resp tp Drs is

1) they always have assistants to do their job....
    2) they never tell u complete picture...as they dont want to scare u off
    3) they dont entertain qns
    4) thy examine both male & female factors separetly...ie fist will spend a few weeks/ months to test 1 partner //treat that person...and then only go fr 2nd partner if still no result...all in all waste of time (this happnd with Dr Anand Shinde..)

we had first consulted Dr anand shinde (he is heading sumtg in deenanath mangeshkar..) completely bad exp..he really scared me abt HSG tests etc as a result of whch we stopped everytg for 1 yr.

colleagues suggested various names like Sunita in ruby, Manjiri in Jahangir, gupte etc...Manjiri also directed me to gupte....

so we consult the visitg drs in gupte--Dr Usha and Dr Sachin jadhav...i find them btr than otrs...plus i never had major issues in terms of appoitnment etc..they r open till 8 p.m....

8. Laxmi1982

Laxmi1982 Silver IL'ite

I am actually looking for this information only...past 2 years..I have changed 2-3 drs..One was in pune and and other 2 was in Mumbai.
    How is your exp with Dr Gupte , are you going for iui ??

Laxmi
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.

9. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Experience is good, better than 1 other dr that we consulted from Dinanath Mangeshkar.. have done 6 iuis so far.....only hassle is they r in Deccan and I in Hadapsar/ Kharadi.

Dr Usha and Dr Sachin jadhav are humble. Dr Jadhav has done 5 of my IUIs - comfortable with him now..

after 6 iuis, i think we will visit him this cycle to investigate further course of action...

I was also looking at the forums if anyone has had a success with Dr Gupte....

10. pinksugar

pinksugar Gold IL'ite

Hi xiaojie:hiya

good that you started this thread. Even i have been looking for answers to this question...