1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is How People Are Now?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Mehana, May 21, 2019.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

@sbonigala
    Your “may be” bullet list chant reads like a temple puja!

May be the poor things are making a huge EMI on their housing loan, they need people to invite and feed them.

If OP is curious, she ought to debrief their child. Home secrets are often revealed to all by children on play dates .

Mehana and sbonigala like this.
  2. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

@magicwand007 yup I felt the same way. If she's more conscious about her comfort zone and don't want to give even a cracker she shouldn't take advantage of others.

During Playdate she says my kid is hungry ...I will ask her do you want to feed him(I already gave snacks) she says can you ask him if so I can feed him same what your kid eats(really oh man my kid is poor eater he's underweight and I have to feed him ). But in good hearted I will always ask her kid when they are at my home after giving my snacks.
    I was so frustrated one day she said I didn't give him any food after his school but my kid wants to come to your house... also I didn't had anything either( initially she said and then it's become routine whenever they are at my home it's always snack time ). I was happy and thought we got someone here for better family get together and for my kid as well.

I was happy to be honest as I wasn't worrying much until she said one day to her kid give 1 cracker to my kid when I forgot to take snacks to the park. Also she doesn't have interest to let us know where they are moving to....