1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Is Herbalife Weight Loss Program Advisable

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by minesotasundari, Feb 7, 2018.

1. minesotasundari

minesotasundari Bronze IL'ite

Hi Guys
    Kindly guide me is Herbalife life weight loss program advisable.

Is there any other such programs which give genuine results.

I have reached 96 kgs and very badly need to reduce.i have tried dieting gyming yoga but due to hectic work schedule and 4hrs up and down travel to work had contributed to me been in consistent which again is my reason to gain weight

Please guide me

2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

I had a friend who tried Herbalife. It worked in the beginning, looked like she was losing weight. Then it just came back.

So maybe it will work only as long as you continue it, once you stop, it comes back pretty fast.

You can consult a good nutritionist, they give good results if done properly. They will give you daily charts about what to eat to lose weight.

3. uniquename

uniquename Senior IL'ite

It does not work in d long term as I tried it some years ago. I reduced but put the weight back on after stopping.

4. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

I ve no idea about herbal life.
    One we have to understand s to reduce and maintain our weight we have to make life style changes and continue for ever(exercises and food habits)
    Otherwise no matter which way you adapt it's difficult to reduce and if at all you reduce it won't stay longer.you ll get back which ever you lost
    I can accept it's difficult for working women with so much travel.but you can try diet modification (not abrupt dieting). just make healthy choices in your diet.exercise can be done in weekend,try walking around in weekdays
    After having dinner just walk for 15 min at home.it helps.just make small changes.if we don't help ourselves then nobody else will do.
    But people will be ready to judge you for your weight,so stay motivated and make changes which you can follow whole life
    People can reduce many KGS just with diet alone ,eg s Shanvi mam,she has reduced more than 20 KGS just with diet modification (with so many health issues)but it will take time.but it will be a permanent weight loss.
    Commitment,control and consistency s d key,this s mantra for weight loss (words by Shanvi mam). there is no shortcuts
    Stay motivated,good luck

5. minesotasundari

minesotasundari Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your lovely words