Is eating fruits good for baby's complexion?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sugansunil, Mar 5, 2015.

1. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

31 weeks pregnant am not at all eating fruits. I hate the taste and feel nauseous if I eat. Does fruits makes your baby fair ? Any experience ladies.

2. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

If you take Fruits you will consume Vitamins and Minerals. This will additionally helps in Baby Growth. Your baby will get these Vitamins!

It is really Good to take Fruits, Some says if we take Pomegranate lot Baby will be in white color. But It is not suitable for all! If both husband and wife black then baby will be black only!

3. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Hi @sugansunil[FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif],
    Congratulations to your pregnancy :) may god bless your little bundle of joy
    no matter what you eat your child will have exactly the complexion its supposed to have.. you can blame genes or god it doesnt matter the plain fact that its no way to influence it. Please be happy with your child and protect it from comments about skin colour as such remarks are very hurtfull.
    [/FONT]Fruits are very essential for a good balanced diet, specially during pregnancy.. maybe you can try smoothies or shakes if you find it difficult to eat them like they are?

1 person likes this.
  4. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Fruits don't make the baby fair. It just helps in getting the essential nutrients/ no fat.
    You can try juices if you like them, beware of the sugar, which will make your weight increase! and blood sugar during pregnancy.

Just fyi, during all my life, I have hardly eaten/eating fruits. I am healthy.. Just that I compensate with vegetables.. I occasionally have fruit juices though.. Been the same way even while pregnant!

5. sheztheone

sheztheone Platinum IL'ite

Just saw your thread title on the side bar.
    Congrats on your pregnancy!

I may not have useful tips with respect to your particular question, but I would suggest that you not expect a fair/tall baby or baby with lots of hair etc. Because I have seen people in my family and friends circle who have consumed all sorts of things for a fair baby, but when the baby turned out to be not as fair as they wanted, they were disappointed. Saddening to see such cases.
    A baby is a bundle of joy at the end of the day, and a healthy baby is what is most important.

Not judging you or anything, but scientifically nothing you eat can change the baby's complexion. Please do not worry about all this during the especially tiring third trimester...wishing you a safe pregnancy and happy motherhood!

1 person likes this.