Is birth certificate attestation necessary for ummal qawain visa.....?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by RAHATHKHAN, Sep 13, 2013.

1. RAHATHKHAN

RAHATHKHAN New IL'ite

Hello Everyone..............

My hubby is under process of calling me and children to Sharjah, so as his visa is of Ummal Qawain so ours will be of be the same deffinitely..... So when he enquired about the documents required for the visa processing , he came to know that there is need of birth certificate attestation of children...

So please we want to confirm that is this information is true or not....

2. indira87

indira87 New IL'ite

You have to attest the birth certificate & Marriage Certificate for getting visa in UAE. Both have to attested by your local state authority ,government, UAE external affairs

3. RAHATHKHAN

RAHATHKHAN New IL'ite

Thanx for ur reply.....but we came to know that this rule implies only for dubai but not for other emirates....for other emirates only attested marriage certificate is required which we have it already but the attestation of birth certificate is not necessary.....

4. indira87

indira87 New IL'ite

attestation of birth certificate is necessary for Sharjah/ Other emirates.

5. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Attestation of Marriage certificate is must where as birth certificate is not necessary until last July 2013. I took residence visa they did not asked for birth certificate

Ask your hubby to go to the immigration office and near by typing certer simply give your passport copy, two photographs, house rent documents and your marrige certificate along with your kids passport copy.

6. RAHATHKHAN

RAHATHKHAN New IL'ite

Re: Is birth certificate attestation necessaryk for ummal qawain visa.....?

Thanx for the reply....Sumanrathi...whatever the information u have is also correct as my hubby also enquired directly from immigration department and there we came to know that at the time of applying the visa attsetation if birt certificate is not necessary but it is required at the time of aapplying emirates id...so for that its not a problem after reaching sharjah also we can give it from there itself. And plz i need one more information from u my hubby booked our ticket on Oct 3 Inshallah and tomorrow he will be going to muncipality and sewa office for all tha tenancy contract documents...only one day is require for the immigration work ....but olz can u tell me how much will these rent documents take.....