1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Irregular periods

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by glchaitu, Oct 15, 2014.

1. glchaitu

glchaitu New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am 35 years old,from one year I have irregular periods and I went to some medication.Now I did not get my periods from three months .can any one tell me this will cause to any other problem......

2. joel123

joel123 Gold IL'ite

Are you married? Kids?
    Mine was irregular till I got married...then like magic it became regular

3. glchaitu

glchaitu New IL'ite

I am married and I have two kids....

4. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

Only a Gynaecologist can suggest you. Our body goes through many changes as we age and not everyone has the same changes, everyone has their own hormone secretions. Even if someone suggests something in this forum, I would say, do not take that it might be the same case with you, either positive or negative.

Visit one immediately. Relax and do not get tensed. Good luck and keep us posted.

5. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

hi friend chaitu,
    you please immediately consult a gynec doctor, dont take own medication and advise from others. you also take plenty of fruits, vegetables, dry fruits like dates, figs, raisins, etc. because such dry fruits contains folic acid , iron., which is essential to cure irregular periods problem.

1 person likes this.
  6. glchaitu

glchaitu New IL'ite

Hi coolsandy
    what u said is correct and I went to gynic she has done all the tests..she told me that u r in menopause..I am in a shock now Itself .......and these days the doctors are very commercial,if anybody knows good doctor in particular case tell me .I am in Bangalore

7. DonaldJones

DonaldJones New IL'ite

I think you are suffering from premature menopause, its better you must consult to [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Gynecologist. They will help you in more better manner, to get your problem solved. [/FONT]