1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ingenious Dream...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Scorpio707, Mar 16, 2017.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha Scorpio,
    Even in your dream you ran up to take your phone.
    Very often I dream that Always I left alone like a babe in the woods and go searching for relatives and friends.

we went on a trip to Mukthinath three years before. There youngsters take us on the bike from the hotel to the place from where we have to climb up to reach the temple. While returning from the temple he left me in a place telling that he would go and bring another person of our group. I waited and none came there and I was really feeling frightened as I didn't even have a cell phone. Afterwards when our group found me missing and asked the bikewala where he had dropped me. Then he realised his mistake and came back to take me from where he left me.

Perhaps this was the reason for my frequent dream of being left alone.

PS

Scorpio707 likes this.
  2. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Hahahah....I had a good laugh now. Expect the unexpected :D:p. Thanks Rajeni for posting your comments.

3. Scorpio707

LOL, tell me about it :smile: .

4. Scorpio707

PS Mam,

Nice to get a response from you. All that we think, do or speak conjures up images in the night in form of dreams. Maybe that incident could be the reason for your dreams too. Thank you.

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Scorpio707,

What is wrong if one gets married to a seismologist? When the doctors like to see a graph that moves up and down, the seismologists are allergic to such a graph. They may ask the spouse to rush out of the hospital, if they see an ECG. Mobile is an integral part of the body and as you rightly pointed out, it should be charged at all times. A smart phone keeps an eye on us always even if it intrudes into our privacy, it is like a personal bodyguard identifying our location. All our past memories are stored in it. Earthquake can shake the building but nothing can shake my determination to hold on to my smartphone. Smart people are always in the company of their smartphone and are willing to take any risk to protect it.

By the way, someone should develop an app that measures seismic activities and provide an alert to the users even before a catastrophic situation.

Scorpio707 likes this.
  6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Enjoyed reading about your'dreams'.

On many days I dream of missing a public exam on account of not verifying the time table,
    somehow getting 1class marks without writing the exam, refusing to take the degree and so on.Or the dream will be about travelling in a bus to an unknown destination, struggling to get back.
    I don't know why these two dreams get repeated often.

Jayasala 42

Scorpio707 likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Sir. Jayasala:

We are very close in our dreams. I don't miss the exam but always totally unprepared for the exams. This dream comes so often and I don't understand why.

@Scorpio707 ,

Sorry for the interruption.

8. Scorpio707

Viswa Sir,

Glad to get a response from you. Smartphones have become an integral part of our lives that it makes you feel disabled when without it. It is a both boon and a bane. Thank you

Viswamitra likes this.
  9. Scorpio707

Jayasala Mam,

Nice of you to read and respond to me on this one. Thank you.