Information on Pest control

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by lipcek, May 17, 2011.

1. lipcek

lipcek New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to the Hyderabad. Recently I opted for pest control service at my home. But I felt they charged bit high. Only for kitchen and bathrooms they charged 300rs. Its already been 5 days and I still see cockroach in my house.:redface:

Are theses services really good? During my stay at Bangalore, I opted for the same service in much cheaper rate and it really worked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

2. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

hey.. i got this pest control done recently... vow .. that was really amazing..
    its just a paste and odourless...
    a pint of it is applied to a corner of the cupboard/shelf.. in fact it can be applied anywhere and everywhere and the cockroaches are all killed in a day or two.
    i havent seen a single roach since that day...and guess what.. it cost us a mere Rs.700
    it was applied to our 2 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms included.
    and the guarantee period is 6 months.. most of my colleagues got it done from him and everyone is happy about it

apart from this pest control, laxman rekha/hit lines can be used too... these are really odour less and reasonably cheaper.. 15 bucks for a chalk..
    but it needs to be applied once in a week/fornight.. it depends again

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  3. kalpanareddy

kalpanareddy Bronze IL'ite

can you please provide the agency name which you have opted for...I stay in KPHB

4. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite