1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indusladies is a loving Joint family

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Mar 9, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I have always felt Indusladies is not a site but a loving family. Its a family where life begins and love never ends. Together we make a loving family.I started my journey in IL on 11th September 2007. This 11th September I will be completing nine years in IL. I amoverhelmed with the love shown by everyone. I had so many friends in Coffee Mornings and How are you but now many have left IL.

When I joined first I was busy with snippets only. Then started around the world in Indusladies and got acquainted with all the forums. I am so happy that my 70th birthday was celebrated in a grand scale not only here which I feel is my family and thanks to Bhavna she made me celebrate from 14th August only and thanks to everyone who participated in my birthday, also outside IL with friends and relatives and this time I got loads and loads of wishes

Straight from the heart this hug(instead of thanks) is sent to all of you

I am glad in this family I have brothers like @Cheeniya Sir, @Ojaantrk, @Kamalji, @Viswa etc. Feel so happy when everyone calls me Vijima. Noone likes to call anyone ma except their mother but here so many call me Vijima, I am blessed and thanks to God to make me a part of this loving family.

We had so many loving friends here who are not so active now . Every year there are new ILites . This year also we have so many new ILites and hope they stay here long.

The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. In this family there is so much love and friends always appreciate and motivate everyone . I'm thankful to God for having such a loving family that's been there for me. It's worth more than words could ever describe. That's one of the ways I've been able to stay grounded Everyone has a Role here and they play their part very well.

The love I got from this family I cant express in words but I find it in this poem, which I got from Google

The Key to Love"

"The key to love is understanding ...
    The ability to comprehend not only the spoken word,
    but those unspoken gestures,
    the little things that say so much by themselves.

The key to love is sharing ...
    Facing your good fortunes as well as the bad, together;
    both conquering problems, forever searching for ways
    to intensify your happiness.

The key to love is giving ...
    without thought of return,

but with the hope of just a simple smile,
    and by giving in but never giving up.

The key to love is respect ...
    realising that you are two separate people, with different ideas;

that you don't belong to each other,
    that you belong with each other, and share a mutual bond.

The key to love is inside us all ...
    It takes time and patience to unlock all the ingredients
    that will take you to its threshold;
    it is the continual learning process that demands a lot of work ...
    but the rewards are more than worth the effort ...
    and that is the key to love."

“You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”
    ― C. JoyBell C.

What I have written might be for couple but it can also be the love I feel

8 people like this.

2. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

You have rightly said that IL is like a family.

We share our joy and problems and we get advice and appreciation from our virtual friends. All of us are happy to be in this virtual IL family.

Nice snippet.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

"There are special people in our lives who stay in our hearts even after they have gone"

And posts that stay in our minds even after we log out.

1 person likes this.
  4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Viji Ma'am....joint family or nuclear family?:-D

We all get together when ever we have time and then go back to our homes and family commitments.To me it is like many nuclear families joint together by love and concern for each other.

Very nice post ma'am.

2 people like this.
  5. iyerviji

Thank you @Harini73 dear for your first feedback . Glad you liked the snippet and to know you also feel happy to be in this loving family

6. iyerviji

Thank you @Rihana dear for your sweet message, glad to know that my posts stay in your mind even after you log out. I am just waiting for the day when we get an opportunity to meet. Hope God hears me and gives that opportunity. YOur feedback is very touching and I have no words to express my feelings. I feel with your feedback I am coming closer to you and hope our relationship continues forever

7. iyerviji

Very true dear, thanks for your feedback . I am blessed to be a part of this loving family

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, you are special always..Happy to be a part of this family. My prayers for you to have a healthy and peaceful life..Good luck Viji ma

1 person likes this.
  9. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

And from all of us to you. hugsmiley

IL is indeed a beautiful family, made up of so many caring members. :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  10. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Well said Viji maa....

It's like a virtual joint family, where we can find love & support, also misunderstandings & arguments :)

1 person likes this.