indians in sugarland. ....lets arrange a meet where we get to know people and friends

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by drpoonam711, Jun 26, 2014.

1. drpoonam711

drpoonam711 New IL'ite

Hi all.
    Myself poonam Lotia.
    M a physical therapist. Moved to houston quite recently
    Eager to make new friends.
    If you agree to my idea of a meet up for new people in some area, lets all plan a lunch or something n get to know one another

2. lalithabrahma

lalithabrahma Bronze IL'ite

Re: indians in sugarland. ....lets arrange a meet where we get to know people and fri

Hi Poonam

Nice to meet you. While I am not from TX, I wish you good luck in Meet up and enjoy your lunch!

3. devina_bantwal

devina_bantwal New IL'ite

Re: indians in sugarland. ....lets arrange a meet where we get to know people and fri

Hi Poonam

I stay in Sugar Land too. Did you manage to have a get-together? If you did, count me in on the next one:))

Regards
    Devina

4. Navreet

Navreet New IL'ite

hey ladies
    I am moving to sugar land ( still to finalize) in october. so for sure catch you up then over coffee . can you recommend decent apartments for rent (2- 3 bedroom), with good preschool close by.
    some shortlisted
    the fairmount , Pebble creek, Foundation, Reserve etc..

thanks

5. NehaYS

NehaYS New IL'ite

Hi Poonam, definately would love you all for coffee or lunch. I messaged you will be waiting to hear from you. Hi Navreet have you moved here already? Would love to talk to u gals. Tak care

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  6. rup24

rup24 New IL'ite

Hi all, I moved to houston last month...living in sugarland area..Navreet if you are yet to move Foundation apts are good...I live in one of them..schools are very nearby.
    pls consider me in if you plan to meet up :)

7. deesha18

deesha18 New IL'ite

Hi everyone.. I'm Shalini, 30 years and live in Sugar Land (First Colony). Would like to meet others around this area :)

1 person likes this.
  8. rasree

rasree New IL'ite

hi ladies,

im new to houston and now in woodlands .we dint like the place much.i have a 4yr old son and he is all alone .we dont have indian community here.so looking for some good apartments in sugarlands since we heard there r lots of desis.
    please some one help me to find a safe and secured apartments.

9. sreka

sreka New IL'ite

I'm new to Sugarland, staying in Regency @ First colony..Have a 7yr old daughter.. Looking out for friends... Anyone out there?

10. Navreet

Navreet New IL'ite

Hi all
    its been a while now that I have moved to sugarland , greatwood community south of 59.
    first hope all are safe in this crazy rain.. And did you happen to meet somewhere ?