Indians in Seoul,South Korea

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by GeethaVani, Feb 18, 2007.

1. sravanivijji

sravanivijji New IL'ite

hi there,
    i am new to indusladies.i came across this site when i was searching about indians in seoul on net.my husband got an offer in seongnam .i heard this place is near seoul.i came to korea twice before for few months at a time .and i lived in seoul and suwon.is this place seongnam nearer to suwon?are there any indian stores near by?i am worried because this time i am travelling with 2 kids one is 2 and the other will be a month old.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  2. harmione05

harmione05 New IL'ite

Hi Kalyani,

Could you get a job in Seoul???

Hi Rizwan,

Could you help me too??I am looking for a job in software testing in south korea.My would be husband is relocating there and I need a job there too.I have been working in Hewlett Packard India since 2 yrs as Tester and Quality analyst.I have an experience of 2 years.
    Could you guys please help me???

Regards,
    Amrita.

3. AfreenFirdaus

AfreenFirdaus New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Afreen from Puna(India). In month of march 2009 my father will be joing to i2 tech in seoul.I am having plans to accompany him.I am completed by postgradution and plans of doing my PG again in HR. Please let me know which college is the best in seoul for post graduation and how is the job market over there.

4. AfreenFirdaus

AfreenFirdaus New IL'ite

Hello Prof Rizwan,

Could you please help me to admission for PG in seoul.

Regards
    Afreen

5. rizwan

rizwan New IL'ite

Dear Afreen,
    I am sorry for not replying soon and i saw many people making request, I am sorry to all of them for not checking my account. By the way regarding your query for admission to PG in seoul. Please private message me. I dont know in which college you want to join and what field u r looking for PG. I can provide you details if you are more specific about your plans. Have a ncie day.

6. AfreenFirdaus

AfreenFirdaus New IL'ite

Thank you so very much sir.Actually you were fast. I am very much interested in Human Resources and i dont have any clue of the colleges in seoul.i was browsing in the net and i came through this website,

7. AfreenFirdaus

AfreenFirdaus New IL'ite

hi Rizwan Sir,

JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW IS KUIBC? wHICH COLLEGE DO U TEACH

8. rizwan

rizwan New IL'ite

Hi there,
    I think you might be speaking about Korea University. R U speaking about Global MBA program in that university or some thing else. By the way I am working as a professor in undergraduate college,, where education will be till graduation not post graduation.
    If you want me to contact the Korea University and enquire about the MBA program,, let me know about which program u r speaking about. There are 4 to 5 programs for MBA in that university, Go through website properly and be specific about that program. However the dates of application of Global MBA (according to their website) is March- june and may be in september your semester might commence. My question is why you want to waste your time till that time.
    As you said your father will be here for 2 years, try to utlize time and finish your studies in that mean time. however it is my perspective,,, if your plans are different then you might be knowing what is good and how to utilize your time properly.

9. AfreenFirdaus

AfreenFirdaus New IL'ite

Hi kalyani,

Nice to know that there are many indian in korea. i am Afreen Firdaus from Pune basically. Nice to know maharastrian are there in korea too. I would be coming to korea in another 4 months.

10. kalpana.m

kalpana.m New IL'ite

hi everyone,

iam a new member of this group.i want to make friends.i have a kid of 2yrs old.

waiting for some response

bye