1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Orlando, FL - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Orlando' started by Shamala, Aug 23, 2006.

1. amuthagopi

amuthagopi New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    i stay in Kissimmee for past 1 yr is there anyone nearby?.....

2. Mepri

Mepri New IL'ite

Hi,

I live in Orlando (Oviedo, to be more specific). Came here to US a year ago, on H4. I am yet to make any friends here. I would love to make some and have some fun.

Love,
    Megha

1 person likes this.
  3. samrudh2008

samrudh2008 New IL'ite

Hi friends

I am Deepti ,staying in Altamonte Springs .I have a son who is 18 months old and his name is Samrudh and my husband works as software engineer . I was born in Hyderabad,India but brought up in north as my dad is in bank. I am an MBA in HR an as soon as i completed it i came to USA. We were in Connecticut for 3 years and last year we moved to Orlando.

I am on h4 visa ,and have no friends and am waiting to make a good group of friends or few atleast.

I like to shop a lot(window only ) try good veggie food and cook too which is my hobby and play with my son.So this is my brief description about me and my family.

4. devya

devya New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Devya Agarwal, Currently live in Noida, India. We've (I and my husband) have plan to move Orlando FL in next month for at least 1 year.
    I am software engineer but currently not working. I want to make new friends.

5. mom4

mom4 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies
    I am new to Indus Ladies. Not sure if posting in the right place. But was wondering if anyone knows of an Indian lady in Orlando who can be a housekeeper for me. I have 3 little kids. Need someone who can also cook.I live on the East side of town close to UCF. I am from Pakistan.
    Thanks in advance.

6. Coolpriya

Coolpriya New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I was so delighted to find this forum in indusladies. I live in Orlando, FL I'm looking for someone who can cook a few meals for me because I'm pregnant right now. Pls refer to someone you know. your help is Greatly appreciated.
    Not sure if this is the right forum. but could not get help from elsewhere.

Thanks a bunch!!

7. Tejulovely

Tejulovely New IL'ite

Hi friends :hiya,
    I'm new to the forum and want to join u people since Im moving from ohio to orlando florida.
    Im also searching for an appartment near to Wyndham Vacation Ownership. Having no idea of the place wanted to know what appartments can be good.

Any information about this will be useful to me :bowdown.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    tejulovely.

8. Tej2011

Tej2011 New IL'ite

Hi, I am Tej..

I was born and raised in Ahmedabad, India. I moved to states when I was teen.. My journey from India --> chicago --> New Jersey --> PA --> NY --> Atlanta --> Orlando.. yep.. finally I am here and again to start everything from scratch.. well I never had that much of problem finding indian community and group that I click. But orlando is different i guess. having difficulty finding people.. :drowning that's how I felt last year. this year I found this forum and hoping to at least get some kind of interaction with local community..

my self and my husband. we both young (young enough.. lol 30) and professional. We both physician. he is working at florida hospital orlando. and my self trying to get over with my exam so I can get into residency… No kids.. not yet..

I am at home full time studying for my exam. and tutoring for few hours at college of health science. my routine includes - happy morning.. jogging, yoga. prayer. :coffee and then study.. well evening time i go around the lake. write my journal and read book for 20 mins.. and evening time i pray and cook and relax a bit.. Chillout!

Thanks guys. it was nice venting out.. i don't even know anyone up here. yet feels bit better. ;-)

9. kmrkannu

kmrkannu New IL'ite

Hello friends,

I stay in Jacksonville, Florida... I am pregnant and due in September... Need a travel companion for mom to travel from Chennai to orlando in July or August.. Please let me know if there is someone who is travelling...

Thanks in advance !!

- kmrkannu....

10. ramyam1206

ramyam1206 New IL'ite

Hi Kmrkannu,
    I stay in Florida too.. i delivered my baby on March my parents are starting to india next month. Saw ur post just wanted to say that u can ask for wheelchair assistance when u book there is no need to worry they will drop off ur mom at the correct location. Book a direct flight if possible. Ask her to be confident.This is what i did for my parents.
    Best wishes for ur delivery.

Ramya