1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Orlando, FL - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Orlando' started by Shamala, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Shamala

Shamala New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    This is for ladies in Orlando, FL region.

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Introduce yourselves here!

Hi Ladies,

Welcome to the IndusLadies community!! I hope you have a wonderful time here interacting with other desi ladies in your area.[​IMG]

Please click "Post Reply" button below to introduce yourself. Please be as detailed as possible. Some of the things that you might include in your introductions are:
    • Information about your family - parents, husband, children etc.
    • Where are you from and where do you currently live
    • Your education, job etc.
    • Your upbringing and your life so far
    • Your hobbies and interests
    • Your likes and dislikes
    • What you like about Indusladies community
    Please see below for some sample introductions.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=21
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=34

Happy sharing!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2007
  3. aannam01

aannam01 New IL'ite

Hi

I am from Ocala,Fl which is 80 miles North of Orlando.We visit Orlando very Often as I have 3 yr old daughter and 10months old son.

I really interested to make some friends in the surronding areas.

Bye

4. Shamala

Shamala New IL'ite

Re: Ladies from Orlando, FL - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi,
    I am Shamala. I live in East Orlando. I would like to make some friends.

5. desirea

desirea New IL'ite

Hi I am sumreen, recently moved to Florida, KIssimmee area. I am a single mom of a 5 yr old beautiful daughter. would love to make friends and meet new people. I thoght i'd start off with the Indusladies.

Thanks

sumreen

6. sanjuswetha

sanjuswetha New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am recently moved to tampa, florida. I like the place very much. I am also a home maker. As i am not having kid yet, its very boring in the home. bye

1 person likes this.
  7. arpitakabra

arpitakabra New IL'ite

Re: Introduce yourselves here!

Hello Everyone,

I am Arpita from Lake Wales, Florida. I am 26 yrs. old and born and brought up in Gujarat, India.....and I am in USA since last few years. I have been married since last 4 years and my husband is still in India (waiting for immigration file process.........:cry: )....but anyways, life is going on nicely.

I have graduated in Business Administration and we (me and my family) own a gas station here in Lake Wales, FL.

I like to travel different places, try delicious foods, I love to cook (depends on my mood though) and I am a really good cook too :-D, I love dancing, some sports, watching movies, etc.

I am really looking forward to make some new friends....someone to talk to, because my daily store schedule keeps me so busy...I hardly get any time to go out and meet new people and make new friends.....and life is going round and round in the same routine....so I am just looking forward to make some good friends here.

Regards,

Arpita Kabra

1 person likes this.
  8. raagam

raagam New IL'ite

HI Shamala, We just recently moved to Lakemary area near the balaji temple. I have two kids 14 and 9. It is a very nice place and we all like it here. Hope to make good friends. I would love to hear from you. Raagam

9. Madhurima

Madhurima New IL'ite

Hi arpita,
    This is Madhu, how are you,iam so Excited to see your message, iam not too far from you.I live in Verobeach.I too visited Lakewales couple of times recently, and did you visit Radhakrishan temple there.Iam an Immigration Attorney so iam represnting the Couple of Priests for Temple in Immigration Matters.We don't have much indian here, i recently moved from Miami to Verobeach, its very samll place and beautiful Place.If anybody is in Central Florida and Loves Beachs its great Place.
    Regards,
    Madhu

10. Madhurima

Madhurima New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    Iam Madhu.How are you.It was great website in knowing the People.I came to Know recently from My friend. I live near Orlando(verobeach).Iam an Immigration Attorney so as My husband he is real estate Attorney , we recently moved from Miami to Verobeach.It was Small and Beautiful Place.I love cooking, dancing,Indian Culture.Dowry is one of the most dislikes for me.Iam not a feminist not against to the culture , but it is socially wrong thats what i gave seminar and submitted papers in University of London Paper and also in recently Central Florida University.I believe changes has to come from the family to change society, so i didn't give dowry.Iam so happy my decison atleast changed few people, where my sisters followed later my cousins.Still we all married and Everyone is happy.I love Kids, i didn't have kids yet, but i love to play with My nieces.I love to make friends.....

Regards,
    Madhu