Indians in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire meet here

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by btej26K, Aug 10, 2007.

1. deepa641

deepa641 New IL'ite

Not sure about Nuneaton. But there are many in Coventry in Foleshill road.

2. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Hi..

I am moving to Leamington spa in couple of weeks with my husband..was wondering if any Indians around who has moved recently and want to make friends with us. we are basically from Bangalore..currently in Brighton..

Also, if anyone can guide us on which area is best and safer to rent..would be great..

Thanks

3. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

Hi Shijay,
    Leamington Spa is quite a safe area to rent. We ourselves had rented in 3 areas. It depends on u where u want to be like near Station or Schools. The other thing is which kind of house u r looking. Like flats or semi detached houses. If u can tell me all these details then I can be more clear n brief. Take care.

4. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Hi...Thank you so much for your reply..I mainly want to rent a flat of 1 or 2 Bed..near city center say maximum of 10 to 20 mins walk (we don't have a car)..and we have no kids yet so..near city center should be ideal...Thanks in advance..Take care..

5. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

Then if u take a flat very near to the town centre as u must be aware it will be bit expensive. But we were in Upper Holly Walk which very near to the town centre. U can try there.

6. shobika

shobika New IL'ite

Hi btej26K,

Are u still living in Spa? If yes please cud you help me to find a rented accommodation. Myself with my hubby and 1 yr kid wud be moving to Spa by first week of June.

Pls reply

Thnx,
    Shoby

7. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

Hi Shobika,
    Do u want a flat or a semi detached house. Also would u like to be near station or town centre. U can also go online n c the housing agents websites which will give u a clear picture of what u want.
    Happy searching
    Regards
    BTejk

8. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

Then u can go online n visit some housing agent. It will help u faster to search n what u want .
    Happy searching
    Regards
    BTejk

9. shobika

shobika New IL'ite

Hi btej26K,

Thnx for the reply and suggestion . R u still living in Spa? I am looking for Flats within 1 mile frm the station. pls help if u know any safe place. I hav seen the web but yet to talk to the agents
    . :)

10. btej26K

btej26K New IL'ite

Hi there,
    Yes V r still in L.Spa. U can look flats on Upper Holly Walk road. Its very safe n also near to the Station. Let me know if u need anythin else.
    Regards
    Btej26K