1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Lakemary, FL - Introduce yourself here!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Orlando' started by raagam, Jun 6, 2007.

1. RadhikaNarayana

RadhikaNarayana New IL'ite

Hi

My name is Radhika and we live in Los Angeles for the past 13 yrs. We have 9 yrs and 3 yrs old and we will be moving Florida next summer. My husband's job has been moved to Orlando. So we are looking around for good area and good schools over there. I heard Lake Mary is a good city with good schools. Any suggestions? Any other city near orlando which is better than Lake Mary? Please advise..

2. poornima123

poornima123 New IL'ite

Hai

Radhika my name is Poornima we are also moving to Orlando in jan....if u get any information please share....I am visiting Orlando on next weekend....I let u know if I get any information....

thanks
    poornima

3. RadhikaNarayana

RadhikaNarayana New IL'ite

Hi Poornima

Happy New Year 2013. We visited Orlando in December 2012 and found that Dr.Phillips area and Oveido, Casselberry has lot of Indian community. I like Orlando. But it is hard to compare it against LA as LA is very crowded and more Indian communities compared to Orlando. I beleive you will move over there before us. So I would have to get more tips from you. Do you have kids who goes to elementary school. I would have to look for school as well. So please do keep in touch and let me know how it goes. Good luck with your move and all the very best.

4. Pallavim05

Pallavim05 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

Joined the forum couple of days back. We are moving to Lake Mary in coming December because of my husband's job. I have been in Tampa for 11 years now and its too much of a stress knowing that I have to leave my home.
    I researched & came to know that lake Mary is a very nice place to live & Has in-fact really nice( A) grade schools.
    We didn't start the home search as of now but planning to, in the coming week. I'm really confused between all the surrounding neighborhoods like Lake Mary, Cassel berry, winter Heaven or north of Orlando.
    I was looking there are (A) grade schools in Heathrow area as well.
    My son is in 3rd grade & he will have to join the new school in mid session.
    Please guide me through all these confusions and i really wish to move into an area where i can find some Indian frnds.

5. Pallavim05

Pallavim05 New IL'ite

Hello,
    I was surfing through this site & came across your post. I'm moving to Lake mary in december 2014 with my husband and an eight yr old son. We have been in Tampa for 14 yrs & its a huge change for us. We dont know anyone there & seems like very less population of Indians in Lake mary. can you please guide me about the locaions where i can meet some Indian people and son can have a good company. I would love to meet you too.

Pallavi

6. Pallavim05

Pallavim05 New IL'ite

Hello,
    I was surfing through this site & came across your post. I'm moving to Lake mary in december 2014 with my husband and an eight yr old son. We have been in Tampa for 14 yrs & its a huge change for us. We dont know anyone there & seems like very less population of Indians in Lake mary. can you please guide me about the locaions where i can meet some Indian people and son can have a good company. I would love [COLOR=#009900 !important]to meet
    you too.

Pallavi

[/COLOR]

7. ajaymca05

ajaymca05 New IL'ite

Can you please provide name of few society where indians stay in Lake Mary.. I need to move at the earliest..

8. ajaymca05

ajaymca05 New IL'ite

Can you please provide name of few society where indians stay in LakeMary.. I need to move at the earliest..

9. Nehashashi

Nehashashi New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I just shifted in Lake Mary FL last month. Looking for some Indians in this area.
    I have a 4 year old daughter. I am in Ballentrae Apartments wanna meet Indians nearby.

Neha

10. Nehashashi

Nehashashi New IL'ite

Hi,
    You can come to Ballentrea Apartments.