1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in jacksonville FL

Discussion in 'Indians in Jacksonville' started by radha04, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Divsm

Divsm New IL'ite

Hello Soumya,
    Welcome to Jacksonville..There are couple of daycares near gateparkway. One is Creative mind acadamy and bright horizon.There is also shepherd of woods lutheran school on southside which is good.

2. Divsm

Divsm New IL'ite

Hello,
    We moved to Jacksonville 9 months ago and we live near baymedows .Looking to make friends and also have playdates for my 4 year old son.
    Please email me at divyamondkar@gmail.com if you are interested in connecting and making new friends.
    Divya

3. dhanasathesh

dhanasathesh New IL'ite

Hi all,
    we are planning to move to Jacksonville, FL by next month. My husbands work place is in zip 32256. I have 5.6 yrs old daughter and 13 months old son. I need to know about some good apartments with Indian community and a good elementary school.
    As of I searched south side has some good apartments but no nearby public schools, all are more than 3 miles distance.
    all I want to know about is some good apartments with walkable good school nearby around zip 32256. Hope to get the reply soon...

regards,
    Dhana Sathesh

4. roshinNJ

roshinNJ New IL'ite

Hi I am Roshin , new to FL and lives in Southside near Publix!

5. gundasi

gundasi New IL'ite

Hi sripriyasathya,
    How are you liking Durbin crossing? Are there apartments/homes for rent in there?We are planning to move to Jacksonville between Dec end and Feb. We are a family of 4. My elder son is in 6th grade and younger son is in pre-k. My husband's workplace will be in Riverside Ave. I heard the schools in St.John's county will be good. Could you please suggest any apartment or gated community in saint john's county closer to the best middle school and best kindergarten where there is Indian community also? Or if there is a safer neighborhood in Southside , please suggest that also.We are looking for a 3-4 bedroom preferrably with a small backyard.

Thanks so much in advance!
    Lalitha

6. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Well Im a Realtor. If you guys need any help let me know.

7. banusita

banusita New IL'ite

hi is there living in antlers apartment can u provide me ur apartment no..i am new to this place ..

8. Roseey

Roseey New IL'ite

Looking for playdates for my 4 years old son

9. mans4u88

mans4u88 New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am new to jacksonville,fl. living in gate parkway area. have a 3 year old boy. looking out for play group for my baby and friends for myself. Nearbys please reply ...

10. morethanruby

morethanruby Senior IL'ite

Hey Ladies!

I'm ruby and new to Jacksonville.I live at Gate parkway .Looking for some friends as its a bit boring over here.
    Any body PM me :)