1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

indians in irvine

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by pavi711, Jun 26, 2012.

1. pavi711

pavi711 New IL'ite

hi frnds,

My name is pavithra . we live in parkwest apt irvine . i am basically a beautician , so started up beauty parlour at my home .

i would like to make frnds i saw few indians in my apt but anyone frm my community or nearby who are intersted in knowing new people if possible can meet up so tht kids get 2 knw some frnds nd play .

with a warm welcome waiting 4 ur response.

thanks
    pavithra.:)

2. anonymous2011

anonymous2011 Senior IL'ite

Hey dear,

Though I don't live near where you live. I am open to making friends in different places :))

Deepthi

3. sonalmathur

sonalmathur New IL'ite

Hi Pavithra

I recently moved to Irvine and live in the University park area. I would like to find a good pace for getting my eyebrows done. I saw your post that you have opened a parlor at home. Can you send me your address or contact no.? so that we can take things further from there.

4. pavi711

pavi711 New IL'ite

hi sonal sorry i cant share my adress or contact no coz its a public site...as i mentioned i live in parkwest apt ..can we share through any other mail id's..let me knw

5. rajivenkat1

rajivenkat1 New IL'ite

Hi Pavithra,

We are staying very nears to Parkwest apartment. I am a pregnent if you know any telugu nanny please let me know. I need a help during my Delivery time...you are a beautician you might have good contacts with friends.

No body is coming from india for my pregnancy. Please let me know if you have any idea about telugu Nannys.

Thanks
    Raji

6. kashish3008

kashish3008 New IL'ite

Hello Pavithra,

I would be moving to irvine pretty soon. Can you tell me +ve & -ve of parkwest apartments.
    I am looking for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment. But it seems like parkwest apartment doesn't have an in-house washer & dryer + they are pretty old as well.

Can anyone suggest any other apartment nearby with good apartments within the same range and with indian communities.

7. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Look into apts. in Aliso viejo they are pretty good size with washer dryer, just about 10 years old. My husband and I really liked them but decided to shift to Anaheim Hills because of his office. They were called ALize and Alicante.

hope this helps.
    Shobhna

8. kashish3008

kashish3008 New IL'ite

Thanks Shobhna, I looked at the apartments suggested by you but they seems to be little far from my husband's work place.
    We don't have any kids so we don't bother about school district.
    Parkwest could be an ideal location but the apartments seems old and W&D could be a huge compromise for me :)

Any other apartment where we can find good value for money.

I am aware of these apartment complex:

Parkwest
    Quail Meadow
    Oak Glen
    Santa Rosa

I have read thread about woodbridge area.. not sure how to select.

9. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

Hello,

We looked a lot in Irvine, and Costa mesa but didn't find one with washer dryer that was spacious enough for us. I have a friend living in Park West she seems to like it there guest parking can be an issue there though. We visited Woodbridge Meadows but it wasn't that nice Heritage point has roaches (yuck!) ummm, I didn't really see anything decent in Irvine for under 1500, Villa Sienna is a really nice community but it is pricey. The ones we visited in Costa Mesa were nice but no W/D but one of the complexes did have a laundry room on every floor so not too bad that was called Camden Martinique. Irvine prices are outrageous, It is a very lovely city though. Lake forest is an okay neighborhood there was one there called Serrano Highlands that was reasonable and has W/D

good luck!
    Shobhna (I have been searching for months, such a head ache lol )

10. kashish3008

kashish3008 New IL'ite

Even I am stuck with the decision.

Its a real headache. If you can guide me on the location of few communities, which one are the best. it seems to me parkwest location is really good.

I would like to stay in irvine area for now. If you can suggest few apartment with indian community which has as edge in term of location it would be good.

I am fine with any 2 bed 2 bath apt within 1900-2000 range.