1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Greensboro, North Carolina (NC)?

Discussion in 'Indians in North Carolina' started by Jyothika20, Oct 17, 2007.

1. vmohata

vmohata New IL'ite

hi,

Anyone living in jamestown nc..please cont as am new here and want to make some frnds..

2. sanewby

sanewby New IL'ite

Hi,

Hope you found a nice place to stay. I am happy to help with any adjustments. Greensboro is a nice place to be :) Also, I am new to this forum and am not sure how we send msgs as of yet.

3. sanewby

sanewby New IL'ite

Hi vmohata,

I live here in Greensboro and if you need anything at all - just message me. I am happy to help. I am a grad student at NCSU but commute/do online courses with them and therefore live in Greensboro most of the time :) I actually have a house here and have a couple of rooms open now if you or someone you know might be in need of a rental.

There are many activities here within the Indian community. Hope you have found some fun things and friends to connect with... Talk to you soon

4. jyothi0824

jyothi0824 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I'm jyothika. Currently residing in Virginia but would be moving to Greensboro/Jameston, NC Area. I have no idea about that area and it would be greatly appreciated if any one could let us know where we could rent out apartments where indian community live.
    I have a daughter aged 13 years old. It would be very helpful for me to look for those aparments in Jameson / Greensboro areas.

Thanks all in adavnce

5. nish

nish New IL'ite

Hi
    are you still at Greensboro, I am grad student from Raleigh doing my internship in Greensboro, I am desperately looking for a place to live for abouot two weeks in the month of august, I was wondering if you or anyone you know can take me as a roommate or a paying guest for that duration.
    Please let me know asap.

Nish

6. nish

nish New IL'ite

hey Hi,
    I am a grad student from NC state here in greensboro for the summer for internship. I am desperately looking for a place to live for a period of two weeks in the month of august. Please let me know if you know any place for rent or paying guest for that period.

Thanks

7. rajinims

rajinims New IL'ite

Can anyone suggest which apartments are good with desi's & along with school in greensboro...Please urgent

8. Vwu

Vwu New IL'ite

Hi I just made it to Greensboro. I found an apartment in downtown Greensboro on elms. Is a nice location with nice shops and breweries. Sure outside downtown Greensboro is nice, but if u can live within dowtown it's a very festive area. And the prices are not that bad.

9. Kapr8

Kapr8 New IL'ite

Can anyone suggest me the apartments with good number of desi's at Greensboro,nc ..TIA

10. sunilnegiinfy

sunilnegiinfy New IL'ite

Hi,

We are planning to move Greensboro by Jan18 end.
    Please suggest some good school with good neighborhood, i have a 6 year old going to Primary school.