1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Clifton

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by VenPra, May 27, 2009.

1. VenPra

VenPra New IL'ite

Hi..I stay in Clifton..close to Allwood circle.I stay in Country Club Towers. Anyone staying close by? I would love to make new friends.:)

2. Amritha99

Amritha99 New IL'ite

Hi- even we are planning to move to Clifton, NJ- how is your apartments- is it nice do you recommend it?

Thanks for your help.

3. Janhvi

Janhvi New IL'ite

Hi Amritha

i'm sindhu. Used to live in tht apartment..Dont even think to move to country club towers... lived there management sucks there... most of the people live there r senior citizens...and u cant expect any help from the security or people over there.. so try to find some other apartment...
    Thanks
    Sindhu

4. tiger7

tiger7 New IL'ite

Hi there, if you like, there are some good family townhomes in Cambridge Heights, Nutley. One of my friend is looking to rent out his 2 B/R townhome.
    You may want to take a look at that community.
    Nutley is next to Clifton

5. sonamohan

sonamohan New IL'ite

hi frnds,

i am sona living in richfield village apartments clifton.anybody living nearby.i wud like to make friends.

sona

6. Citra456

Citra456 New IL'ite

Hi Sona,

I am Citra currently residing in Atlanta. We are planning to move to NJ. We got a new job in Jersey city NJ. I heard that cost of living in jersey city is higher.Looks like clifton is nearby. Can you let me know about your apartment? Do you have Indian community around? What about the Indian groceries stores?

7. JuiDhar

JuiDhar New IL'ite

Hey VenPra.

I live in passaic which is 2 mins away from NJ. I started a thread to asking for indian people around in clifton but no one responded. Anyways, Glad to see you got some replies. We could all do a meet up sometime if everyone is interested :)

-Jui

8. srividyasanjeev

srividyasanjeev New IL'ite

Hi Sona,
    My Name is sri, I'm in milwaukee near chicago, and gonna move to richfield apt on april end, please tell me about clifton and this apt, is it good?

9. srividyasanjeev

srividyasanjeev New IL'ite

hi citra,
    so u moved to newjersy? we are planning to move on april, to clifton, nj. pls reply me if u see this msg.
    sri

10. vim123

vim123 New IL'ite

Hi srividyasanjeev,

Did you move to Richfield village, how is the apartment, i saw some reviews about bed bugs,
    Iam also having richfield apartments as one option as it is close to public transport.
    Do they allow to rent 1 bedroom with a 1 year baby, some apartments will allow only 2 bedroom if the baby is more than 1 year old.

Can you please help?