Indians in Bosnia & Herzegovina

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by reenu_praveen, May 1, 2006.

1. bhasker2605

bhasker2605 New IL'ite

Hi Reenu,

Nice to here that you are Reiki Teacher, I have some problems, one of my friends told me reiki would help to get out of this pressures…..
    This is bhasker here from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City></st1:place>, Recently I meet one astrologer who said I had Kala sarpa Dosha and need to perform some pooja, which will charge nearly 30,000. I really got surprised, because I went to him for suggestion as I am struggling from financial problems and huge debts. Nevertheless, his suggestion is also too costly and he is making me afraid to perform that pooja. I am literally confused and afraid, can you please help or suggest me what should I do to get rid of all-financial problems. Could you please help me to build up confidence and lead happy life and get rid of these problems.

Name: K.Bhasker Goud
    Location: <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City></st1:place>
    DOB: 26 05 1982 Time: between 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM

2. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Hello Reenu

My name is Pravina and I reside in London United Kingdom. I live here with my husband,two boys and daughter-in-law. I have been living here since 1972. Nice to know you and do keep in touch
    kind regards
    Pravina

3. reenu_praveen

reenu_praveen New IL'ite

Hi Pravina.

nice to hear frm u.do u visit India sometime. what do u do.
    I m busy with 2 kids n mz reiki seminars etc. So time just fleis . I have just completed 5 zrs in Bosnia n already it seem like I have been away for a lifetime.

Take care

Reenu

4. vijayals

vijayals Senior IL'ite

Hi reenu,

i have one doubt, i stopped practising reiki for 1yrs, if i start now, will i have the healing power or do it need to learn again:spin

5. reenu_praveen

reenu_praveen New IL'ite

hi vijayals,

You can start ur reiki practise again , it doesnt matter if u havent practised it for a year, this healing doesnt diinish like that

So happy reiki self treatments to u

love

reenu

QUOTE=vijayals;976367]Hi reenu,

i have one doubt, i stopped practising reiki for 1yrs, if i start now, will i have the healing power or do it need to learn again:spin[/QUOTE]

6. Venuji

Venuji New IL'ite

I am in Pula, Croatia. If anyone is somewhere near, would be nice to get in contact.

Venuji

7. Venuji

Venuji New IL'ite

Dear Bhasker, if you want I can look for another astrologer to help you out.

Venuji

8. reenu_praveen

reenu_praveen New IL'ite

hi,

its gr8 to know that u live in pula.
    We could be in touch.who all r there in ur family. I m here with my husband n 2 kids.
    how long ur in croatia.I find ur work profile quite interesting .
    take care
    looking forward to ur reply

9. mahesh27dx

mahesh27dx New IL'ite

Hallo Mrs Sharma,

I study in Leipzig and planning to come to Tuzla for vacations. I have some doubts, if you are able to answer, then that would be very helpful.

Thanks
    Mahesh