Indian Veg cook needed in feltham.

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by div82, Nov 6, 2012.

1. div82

div82 New IL'ite

Hi ,

i need an indian cook to work for 3/4 days a week in feltham for 2 ppl..

kindly let me know if anyone knows.

Divya

2. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Hi Divya

I dont have any info on cook but as you said you live close to Feltham station I thought lets be in touch ... I too live close by the station ... I am sure you must be working .. I am a stay at home mom and have a boy who is turning 3 coming Jan ... I cant pm you now as due to shifting I didnt have enough posts to access PM ...

3. div82

div82 New IL'ite

hi hasini,

nice to see ur msg .. i m not a working mum ... i have a daughter who is 3 years old..going to nursery...

4. Geetee

Geetee Silver IL'ite

Hi diva and hasini,

I live in harrow, which part of India are you both from. I'm from chennai.

Geetha

5. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Hi Geetha

I am from Chennai too !! So you guys have been to IL meetups ?? I just moved to Feltham 3 weeks back ... Nice to know you :)

6. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Hey Divya ...

I just assumed you to be working .. Sorry ..
    So how are you managing things with the lil one .. I am very new to UK's education system ...
    Nursery in the sense ? Is it s play school .. How many hours your daughter attends nursery ?
    I am just taking my son to ALF King's learning centre ... But I really really want a time out and my son also needs a let out from home ... What do you suggest Divya ?? I stay right opp to Library ... Where do you stay ?

7. Geetee

Geetee Silver IL'ite

Hi Hasini,
    It's nice to know that you are from chennai. At the age of 3 you can try play school for your son, you can leave your son for 2.5 hrs there.

I have never been to IL meet up. I started a thread for South Indians in London, but I didn't get any reply from anyone...luckily I saw this thread and ...I found you.

Geetha

8. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Cool Geetha ... I used to be very active ( atleast an active reader of IL ) but now I had to shift from SG to chennai , chennai to dubai ( transit ) and then to London, find a house and settle ... OMG I had a packed schedule .. Just settled with broadband and stuffs ... So soon lets plan to meet ... What say Divya ? And Geetha ... Play school ?? I actually went to near by nursery and enquired .. They said they have morning sessions and after noon sessions or else whole day nursery ... But I didnt hear anything like play school .. may be I missed out what they said .. So are you aware of the charges ??

9. div82

div82 New IL'ite

I Hasini and Geeta,

Very happy to see ur messages....i m from chennai too ... i live in feltham bedfont lane..Hasini - not very far from ur place..geetha since u r in harrow u must be having lot of south indians friends..we will try to meet soon...how do i pm u both with my contact numer ...

with regards to school i would suggest u check sout bedfont playgroup which is for 3 hrs daily and they charge 9pounds per day .not sure if place will be there as they r quite busy and started in september but worth checking there .. my lil one goes to harvard nursery private since she is born on november she can go to nursery scool only from next september. i will explain it to u in person when we meet .. do u stay in hamleys flat?

10. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Hey Divya

Even I cant PM you now cause I need to make few more posts before I can access my PM...
    I stay at Camellea house ... above ASDA... Waiting to PM you my number ;-) So that we can share more details ...