Indian ladies in Tanzania

Discussion in 'Indians in Africa' started by ChiDar, Apr 19, 2008.

1. puppala

puppala New IL'ite

Hi Guys,
    I am currently working on Cardamom trading and found that Tanzania is reliable market for importing cardamom seeds to India.

Cardamom seeds are mostly grown in East Usambaras,unguja and Zanzibar in Tanzania.

Need to talk to you on that front,could you provide me your contact details(Mobile or skype) or else contact me on my number(0091-9849826666).

It would be nice if u could get in touch as it is very important as well urgent for my work.

Catch U soon

2. shagydeep

shagydeep Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    I am shagy. i just live next to you...

3. vlathasaravanan

vlathasaravanan Junior IL'ite

hi
    i am latha and i live in chennai. R u still in dar-e. we have been offered job there and i would like to know about schooling and cost of it. since my son is about to finish 7 this academic year and daughter is 5 pls let me know
    thanks
    latha

4. arjunavi

arjunavi New IL'ite

Dear All,
    I am moving with family to Dar by end of this year in a telco(wife and two kids)specific about CBSE there is a school in DAR.members pl revert on the quality of the school also i would like to know the best areas for indians ,i need a large compound with lots of indians and walking and playing space ,i have lved in afirca in other countries and found the national housing flats particularly un Uganda very good if any of that type in Dar ? but also nearby to school .My budget for unfurnished is around 600-800 usd.

5. chefprabhu2002

chefprabhu2002 New IL'ite

hi its nice to see your post. its really country is nice and beautiful. i am an expat working in Zanzibar and want to grow my friend list. i know i am male and its very difficult to find Indian frnd if you are single but lets see how is the response coming from u and other frnd on this site

6. lizmal

lizmal New IL'ite

Hi
    Hi Chandrika,

nice to see ur good feedback about Tanzania .Can u help me in telling about the living etc.

Regards
    Liz

7. lizmal

lizmal New IL'ite

hi Chandrika,

Are you still in Tanzania, where do u live there.We will be moving in March.

Regards
    Liz