Indian ladies in Tanzania

Discussion in 'Indians in Africa' started by ChiDar, Apr 19, 2008.

1. stephanraj

stephanraj New IL'ite

hi Deepika madam, I am Sheeba from thrissur, Kerala. nice to talk with you. i hav recently joined this site.
    I got a job in tanzania. Is 500US$ enough to lead a normal life in tanzania for a single?
    waiting for your reply. thanks

2. stephanraj

stephanraj New IL'ite

[/QUOTE]
    hi Suchithra madam, suhamano, I am Sheeba from thrissur, Kerala. nice to talk with you. i hav recently joined this site.
    I got a job in tanzania. Is 500US$ enough to lead a normal life in tanzania for a single?
    waiting for your reply. thanks

3. swatijbhatt

swatijbhatt New IL'ite

a new friend

Hi ! Sujatha,
    I am swati bhatt from mumbai. i read your post ,may u r there in dar still... My husband is working there and we may shift there in may. What w r looking for rental apartment in dar es salaam. he is trying there still i want your opinion and guidance. as u know we indian people r social persons so basically we r looking for well furnished apartment of 2 bhk and good neighbours like in our india we have . i have a son of 7 years old so keenly i am looking for his company . so please if u can suggest me the areas for rental houses suitable to our requirement. i was there in dar last year MAY. we stayed there as paying guest in temple street. this area is very good but no playing area in any building found for children what we normally get in our india may it be a small ground still children enjoy to play with their same age company. and we ladies also get good companies. U must be thinking that i am looking for india in dar .. ya that is true n i am trying to get mumbai social life in dar .For all this we need good residential area to live.. please.... guide me as early as possible........kindly tell me for your life style n routine life in dar.....

thanks n regards,
    swati

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hi!!!

Hope you are well settled in TZ. It is certainly a paradise. People are so warm hearted and soft and the never shortage of our Indian provisions and groceries because of the Asian origin crowd is indeed a luxury.
    We stayed there for five yrs and just moved out in 2009. Now we are in West Africa and yes, the East and the West are two different sides of the same coin.

Hope you have a wonderful stay while you are there!!!

5. ptalus

ptalus New IL'ite

Re: a new friend

Hello Swati,

I'm Ruchi from New Delhi. My hubby has been offered a job in
    Dar with 3000 USD plus acccomodation plus car plus medical benefits plus schooling for my kid (daughter 8 years presently in 3rd std). I hope you are now settled in Dar. Kindly guide me if the above situations help for managing in Dar besides saving substantial amounts.

I look forward to your reply
    Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
    Ruchi

6. prisuresh

prisuresh New IL'ite

Hi I am priya .

Its just 1.5 months since I came here. Am a tamilian and basically from chennai .

I am in dar es salaam. Near Kisitu street. Anyone out here???

Tamil ppl erukela???

Do reply me soon

bye

7. malarbalaji

malarbalaji New IL'ite

Hi Priya,

How r u? We are in Upanga from Jan 2012. We are tamilians from Chennai.

I Like DAR.

malar

8. rajanverma80

rajanverma80 New IL'ite

hi ,
    i'm rajan and im from delhi india i have to move to dar es salaam this week i got job here in telecom sector. i and none of my known has ever been here so i dont have any idea about this country and culture so i thought you might help me in knowing this country my main worry moving there is accomodation and food i try to search for accomodation but there is no such website that help me in finding room over there
    so if u can help me finding a paying guest accomodation where most indians living i will be very greatful to you
    i wait for your reply all i can see is u only my last hope

Rajan verma

9. upasanavijay

upasanavijay New IL'ite

Hi sujitra
    I am upasana ,recently moved to dar ...upanga area only ,nice to meet u tru IL
    Luv upasana

10. Shuba1

Shuba1 New IL'ite