Indian ladies in Stuttgart, Germany

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by rajeebiju135, Aug 6, 2008.

1. MargaretRose

MargaretRose New IL'ite

Hi there!

My name is Margaret Rivera, I live in the Stuttgart area and would love to meet with anyone who is interested. I am not Indian, I am Mexican American. We moved to Stuttgart July of 2008. I am in German classes and am not doing very well nothing seems to stick...HAHA I am very interested in learning Indian dance and how to properly wear a Saree and Indian cooking.

2. MargaretRose

MargaretRose New IL'ite

Greetings!

My name is Margaret, I am not Indian. I am American of Mexican decent. My family and I currently reside in Stuttgart Germany. we moved her in July of 2008. I am very interested in learning Indian dance, how to properly wear a Saree and Indian cooking.

I am currently in German classes, however, I am not doing very well...haha I try but it is just not sticking. I will not give up:rotfl

Would love to meet anyone with the same interests.:hiya

1 person likes this.
  3. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Hello Margaret,

Welcome to IL :welcome.

You are interested in learning Indian classical dance , wow that is so sweet of you and looks like you are enamoured with the Indian way of draping a sari and cooking spicy food.

How do you find Germany ? Would love to hear more from you on the cross-cultural differences you find between America and Europe.

Please browse through the various forums and I am sure most of them will definitely pique your interest.Also, go through the section http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to know more about this site.Look forward to seeing you more in IL.Any query/suggestion/input and we are all just a post away.Enjoy your stay here :thumbsup

4. shwetha112

shwetha112 New IL'ite

hi all,

how r u all doing?
    can anyone tell me if there is any good beauty parlour for indians in stuttgart.

5. MargaretRose

MargaretRose New IL'ite

Greetings! Not sure where int he Stuttgart area you live....first let me tell you that I am not Indian..I am American living in Stuttgart area. I am very interested in learning more about your culture , dance and the stuttgart area. I do not have any young children. I am 38 married and only have a part time job...so i am looking to meet friends and getting to know the area. If you are still interested let me know..:hiya

6. akf

akf New IL'ite

hi MargaretRose and others,

my name is Anuradha and I live in Ostfildern with my husband and our nine year old son. I am looking for friends...please contact me at anuradha_kipf at hotmail dot com

hope to hear from you soon...

7. BinduPriya

BinduPriya New IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

Saw ur reply just today as i was not there for 3 months.Nice to hear from u.Please contact me at priya_suguru at yahoo DOT co DOT in.Hope to hear from u

bye,
    Bindu :)

8. heidelberg

heidelberg New IL'ite

hi rajee , my name is poonam . :hiyaI logged in to this forum quite recently as i wanted to network with people in germany , stuttgart .
    I want to move to stuttgart and looking for a indian family where i can stay as a pen guest , just for few days in a month for around 4 months .

Actually i will be coming for an internship there and it wont be feasible for me to entirely shift to stuttgart .

May be you know someone who could help me out with this .

I would be glad to recieve a reply from you or anyone in the forum.:)

9. Samu241007

Samu241007 New IL'ite

Hi All,

My frn is dere in germany ..She is from India.
    She cant find an Indian/Asian grocery store dere..
    FRNS plz help me out to help my frn..

Thanks in advance,
    SaM

10. del0979

del0979 New IL'ite

hello Rajee

I live in Plochingen, which is not far from Stuttgart. I've been looking around for some Indian people to get together, chat etc so that I dont feel homesick. How long have you been living here? I have been here for the past 4 years.
    I noticed you live in Ditzingen, have you been to the Durga puja celebrations in Heimerdingen?
    Anindita